3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 82 of 129

Susanshadow, 0 HP means you're disabled, - Page 82 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Feb, 2018 - 2:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 129 pgs.  78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86  ...Latest (129) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Only Approved Players should participate here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 21st Feb, 2018 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 82

Rachel is in front for the moment because she isn't our only healer, and doesn't have a reliable way to contribute from anywhere other than the front row right now. That's something we need to change long term, but it is what it is.

I should have anticipated the problem with the narrow tunnels and put the bane on your longspear. But there's not much I can do about that now. If Rachel's forced to fall back, or there is otherwise an opening for more people at the front, far as I'm concerned, you're first in line to step in.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 21st Feb, 2018 - 4:43pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Feb, 2018 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I will update the main game thread in a little bit. I am currently occupied with something else.

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2018 - 10:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Can we get an assessment on the gear carried by these hobs? Mostly I'm wanting to know if there's a lot of bows out there or not.

Also, I'm assuming they see us just as easily as the reverse, but might as well ask if they've reacted.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 21st Feb, 2018 - 10:21pm

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2018 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 82 Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Yes they can see you as well as you can see them They carry long swords bows arrows and a wearing mostly splint or ring mail armor They do not appear to be friendly to you and many are drawing bows.

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2018 - 4:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Rolling the 2d6 from Iajitsu Focus to add to first attack on melee. If it hits, of course, and if we actually get into melee and they don't just pincushion us at range.

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2018 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Check my edited post for the first two rounds in the big battle. If you wish to take other actions post on the main thread other wise I will continue to use you prerolled attacks and damage. Do not roll more attacks or damage as I will use the attacks and damage you have rolled. This is just for other actions.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2018 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 82

I forgot the burning hands rolls for damage, if it doesn't fumble. I'll try to remember if I'm still on my feet after these two next rounds. Thank goodness for the Diehard feat!

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2018 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 82

Susanshadow, 0 HP means you're disabled, not dying. You're still conscious, though your actions are limited. I suggest pulling out that healing cloth and using it on yourself, I loaded the things up with Lesser Vigor this time, for 1 HP per round for the next 11 rounds.

Get that started, but stay prone for the next few rounds, you can use the crossbow on the ground while enjoying a little extra cover from ranged attacks.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.