3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 93 of 129

Should be doable, it would just take 5 days - Page 93 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th May, 2018 - 7:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 129 pgs.  89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97  ...Latest (129) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Only Approved Players should participate here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 14th May, 2018 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 93

Forgot the cure light roll. Post in it here d8+1 from what I recall. I'm away from easy lookup so if I'm wrong just add what I miss.
For your information 23 minus 2 for damage reduction. Zero Plus cure amount for my total current HP.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 14th May, 2018 - 1:30am

Sponsored Links:
17th May, 2018 - 10:42am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

Also, just wanted to say I didn't realize how little life I had at this point so I didn't react nearly as severely as I probably should have losing 15 health. My apologies for such, as I would have been nearly down for the count and I reacted like it was just a bite on the arm… and all honesty the thing very well could have bit my arm off.

Also if I remember correctly, sleeping it should give back if you hit points as well shouldn't it? I probably should have took in the greater healing instead of just the 6 health back.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 17th May, 2018 - 10:44am

Post Date: 17th May, 2018 - 11:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

You get back 1 HP per hit die on sleeping. So 4 HP in your case.

And do try to save potions and the like, we have healing spells. Use them instead of consumables whenever and wherever possible. I only burned through clw scrolls in that fight because we needed the fallen back on their feet.

Post Date: 17th May, 2018 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 93 Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I didn't offer any healing because I thought all hit points would be restored overnight like 5e. I have 1 cure wounds I'm using on Rachel and I'll roll for one more for whoever wishes the healing.
I used Lesser Vigor on Ghost who is at full strength. I'm changing all my cure light wounds to lesser vigor for the new day. I had forgotten to do that before.

Post Date: 17th May, 2018 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

So I'll assume I didn't consume any potions other than the one during battle.
KN, as far as the library goes, I wasn't studying for actual knowledge, but more to fill the concept of a factotum's wide range of knowledge and skills, character wise. Sort of a way to explain the inspiration and jack of trades abilities. That being stated, the knowledge of monsters and such from one world could transfer to a certain extent to this one, but I'd expect only basic similarities unless someone could compare them properly.

Post Date: 17th May, 2018 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yes that is correct. You can get general ideas about some of the monsters but they do differ some from world to world like the six legged deer that you see in the woods now and then or the grey and black colored squirrels that seem to fly from tree to tree without the use of extra skin like most think of when seeing flying squirrels.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th May, 2018 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 93

With Jason's information about being able to construct magic items while on the move, I'd like to construct Boots of Striding and Springing as per DMG Wondrous Items. Is that possible, given that I have a set of regular boots as well as boots for travelling?

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 17th May, 2018 - 7:18pm

Post Date: 17th May, 2018 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 93

Should be doable, it would just take 5 days instead of the usual 2.5.

Actually, it might take longer for you depending on how much of the day is spent moving. I cheat with my ring of sustenance, and craft while others sleep

P.S. Is no one even going to acknowledge my awesome suggestion of our merry band using a certain white dire wolf for our sigil? tongue.gif.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.