3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 97 of 129

Hmm, could this trainer handle several charges - Page 97 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Jun, 2018 - 4:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 129 pgs.  93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101  ...Latest (129) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Only Approved Players should participate here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 11th Jun, 2018 - 8:06am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 97

I don't think anyone mentioned an everfull potion? When I mentioned 1 a day use magic, it would be something along the lines of boots of teleportation and the like.

In any case, I figured we probably ought to discuss how to handle the elven teens that have been tagging along with us. Thalica is one thing, she's been set up as my cohort I'm responsible for her stuff.

Be's been helpful in her own way, but is caught up in her magic studies more often than not.

It's the others I'm thinking about, they've been with us through thick and thin, and even lost one of their number to the hobs. By now by rights they'd be a full part of the team, but we don't even know their names.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Jun, 2018 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

On of their names is on the Dungeon Master character sheet. I will add the other twos names there as I get a chance. You already know you have a wizard with you and a ranger. The other two are just plain fighters nothing specialized with them. Qwantithalica is a ranger scout of 3rd total levels so the others will be all of the same 3rd level as Qwantithalica. They may be 4th level after the last forlay as I have not added their experience in yet. So Beflavtkromithala would be close to a 4th level wizard and Mrothonloncronal would be close to a 4th level fighter. He goes by Thonlon for those who are not of elvish decent.

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2018 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

KN, As far as training goes, would using magic such as speak with animals or animal friendship accelerate the training? If so, by how much? TBH, a good friendship between a horse and it's rider is essential IRL for any kind of horsemanship.

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2018 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 97 Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Magical enhancement will help the horse understand but not speed up the training as it has to be uninterrupted training. You going out to patrol will take away from that training. The amount of time depends on the horse and its train-ability.

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2018 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

It sounds like we are going to have to commission any war trained mounts, using animals other than those we have now, because I cannot see us getting several weeks where we won't need the mounts anywhere in the foreseeable future.

Are there any trainers able to do such a thing for us Kn? If so, what would that cost?

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2018 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

There is currently no trainer but if you wish to have a war trained mount it can be ordered for a nice cool figure of 3,000 gp per medium war horse. This covers the horse cost and the magic needed to expended to bring one over. A heavy war horse will be 5,000 gp. Not cheap. If you want a normal horse to be brought over and trained with a trainer that will be a bit cheaper at 1,000 gp + food and lodging for the trainer and horse being trained. This will still take up to six months.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2018 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 97

Re: the Out of Character: post - Well, Jonathan, while you work at making your horse into a battle-ready companion, Jason and I will keep on manufacturing, and Travis will keep on brewing.The rest of you should have horseback hobbies, too! Is it morning time, yet? smile.gif.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 12th Jun, 2018 - 4:22pm

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2018 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 97

Hmm, could this trainer handle several charges at once? 1000+ gp a pop is still quite a bit higher than the normal cost of a warhorse, but doable, even with the delay.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.