3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 2 of 52

I have no issues with the gems. Yes I understand - Page 2 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 17th Apr, 2017 - 1:11pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 10 77 177 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (52) »
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Only Approved Players should participate here.
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth
Premium
(+)
Rachel
Druid 3

Novice / Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 2

Runner of trails says...

I forgot about one of the downsides of playing yourself in a game. Contacts with no replacements. Once I'm out of contacts faces are blurry to me 20-30 feet away. :(.

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
GAME MASTER
ALL

Game Master ◀

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Ignoble says...

Well then you will have to hope that you do not lose your contacts. Or hope that someone can make you a pair of spectacles to wear. Makes it hard to shoot someone with a bow if you can not see them.

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth
Premium
(+)
Rachel
Druid 3

Novice / Rear
Character Sheet ◀

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

Runner of trails says...

I will have to just deal with the vision issues. I hate wearing glasses and won't wear them in the game. Druids can't use ranged weapons much anyways. It will cause other problems though. She at least has wild shape to see with eventually.

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
GAME MASTER
ALL

Game Master ◀

Page 2 Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Ignoble says...

If you have vision issues if you take on wild shape your vision will not improve but gets transferred with the new shape. Yes this will be interesting to say the least *smile*

And yes Abinninja you have it correct that is why I said the rules are based on 3.5 Dungeons & Dragons. Some things will be the same but will have a few small changes.

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Diamond
(+)
Den of Earth
Ranger 3

Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Sound of Wind says...

Kyrroeth,

You should take the shaky disadvantage, which gives you a minus two to archery. Then call it nearsighted and you get another feat. If it's okay to change the disadvantage slightly with KN.

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
GAME MASTER
ALL

Game Master ◀

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

Ignoble says...

If you want to add flaws I can work with that but it will not always help her in the long run. Being near sighted does not get her another feat as it is a flaw not a feat.

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 4:09am / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Diamond
(+)
Den of Earth
Ranger 3

Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet

Page 2 3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions

Sound of Wind says...

KN,

Sorry, I made an assumption here. When you use pathguy, which I've been using for a while, and take a flaw you get an extra feat. That's also how it's been in most games I've played… but not all. If that's not a rule you use so be it, you are the Dungeon Master. And, this 3.5 with a twist.

EDIT Also, I activated my gem.

Attached Image Edited: Abnninja on 17th Apr, 2017 - 4:15am

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
GAME MASTER
ALL

Game Master ◀

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 2

Ignoble says...

I have no issues with the gems. Yes I understand that in some games that they allow a extra feat if you take a flaw. I think in this game that since it does not specifically state that we will not do that if you wish to take a flaw.

Guest please SHARE: "3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions" on:

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (52) »
Sponsored Links:

If you have input into "3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions" do not be shy, give your input
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette (use of OOC / off topic tags, etc) before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature
Dice Options: Need Dice Help?

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Top 20 Posters

1. Abnninja - 27 (15.25%)
2. News - 22 (12.43%)
3. KNtoran - 22 (12.43%)
4. Brandon - 19 (10.73%)
5. Kyrroeth - 15 (8.47%)
6. Robertreaper - 14 (7.91%)
7. Daishain - 14 (7.91%)
8. Thomaslee - 8 (4.52%)
9. Wizard - 6 (3.39%)
10. PaulNelson - 4 (2.26%)
Win 125 FP: If you are the Top Poster by 12am GMT (8pm Atlantic) then 125 FP will automatically be added to your account! Other Top Posters get 50 FP! To review or learn more about this feature See Details. To rant about Post count go here: Post Count Rants.
Auto Updated: Hourly.
Next check: 8 Hr(s). 59 Mins.
11. JoePublic - 3 (1.69%)
12. AshDrunbar - 3 (1.69%)
13. Glarion - 3 (1.69%)
14. JB - 3 (1.69%)
15. Horde - 2 (1.13%)
16. Brandonfett - 2 (1.13%)
17. Cinder - 1 (0.56%)
18. ICon - 1 (0.56%)
19. Kirie - 1 (0.56%)
20. Support - 1 (0.56%)

Highlights

The Trump Immigration Wall: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 2.2 Days Ago
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 2.5 Days Ago
Donald Trump: Can you see him as the next President of one of the most powerful countries in the world, the United States of America? By Opinion 4.2 Days Ago
Another 9/11: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
Wide Screen Columns: Now your screen is not as empty as before. What are your thoughts about this new feature in the Community? By Wizard 9th Sep, 2017 - 1:33pm
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 7th Sep, 2017 - 11:59pm
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abelard 7th Sep, 2017 - 3:00pm
Russia vs USA: Will there be a World War over the expansion of Russia? By Vex 7th Sep, 2017 - 2:32pm
A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 8th Aug, 2017 - 12:20pm
Offensive Trademarks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm
Donald Trump & Muslims: Can Trump stop Islamist without aggrevating the Middle East? By News 21st May, 2017 - 8:37pm
The 9.11 Conspiracy: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 22nd Mar, 2017 - 10:48pm

Updated every: 14 minutes