3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 103 of 129

The letter was written in common. It was written - Page 103 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Jul, 2018 - 3:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 129 pgs.  99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107  ...Latest (129) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Only Approved Players should participate here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2018 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 103

He is not coming from the Archer group he was in the middle between the two groups so he will be within melee range at the beginning of round 13.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2018 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

With my superior movement, is it possible to intercept him at least 10' before he is at the melee group and engage him? Something else, with a successful jump, could I do some kind of death from above and get a bonus?
EDIT: Okay, I KNOW I choose d8s for damage this time…

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 18th Jul, 2018 - 6:41pm

18th Jul, 2018 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Storyteller says...

Why did the wolf I summon continue to miss after I rolled the attacks I was supposed to? Seriously, at this point I'm thinking there was no point in even summoning the damned infernal creature.

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2018 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 103 Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Thomas -The wolf attacks with the rolls to hit. The dice was not with you this time thus he missed. You just have to go with the dice rolls and if you summon another wolf or not is totally up to you.

Grant- Yes you can meet him before he gets to the melee area and yes you can try jumping up to attack and bring your sword down on him.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 18th Jul, 2018 - 9:03pm

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2018 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Okay, I will roll the jumping attack here for the +whatever attack and damage. I've read some stuff that says a +5 from flying attacks, but you let me know the bonuses, KN. Also apply what modifiers are needed against the height, etc. I'd be curious to see how this works for DC, etc.
Edit : A ONE, seriously? Still a success, but sheesh. I still think the rolls here are weird. Just for bookkeeping purposes - 2 ranks in Jump, +3 for Strength (Magic +1), plus Factotum Brains over Brawn +4, +4 for added 10' speed, +5 Jump from boots.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 18th Jul, 2018 - 10:03pm

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2018 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

You are 5' 11" he stands about 7' tall and big like a line backer. He is not a small person and guestimate of weight would be around 450lbs I think the +5 will work.

A one is still a natural 1. I will make sure that I take this into account on the next update as I get ther others acrions and rolls And I will have fun with it *smile*.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 18th Jul, 2018 - 10:05pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2018 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 103

I'm still reading things in the other thread, what language was the letter in that we came across?

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2018 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 103

The letter was written in common. It was written in a nice flowing penmanship. Probably a fine quill was used as if you look closely at the document you can see bits of fine sand in the ink.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.