3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 111 of 129

Oh we care, we are heading back to the stronghold - Page 111 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Sep, 2018 - 12:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 129 pgs.  107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115  ...Latest (129) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Only Approved Players should participate here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 1st Sep, 2018 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 111

Those who have been lost have already been deleted from the NPCs that are on my list.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Sep, 2018 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Kn, don't forget that stirges are sated after dealing a cumulative of 4 Con damage, and would normally disengage after that to go digest the meal.

Or are these blood suckers thirstier than the standard?

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2018 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

That would be in a normal world. This world is just a bit different. That is why Goblins look a bit different, Deer have six legs. I take into account the knowledge you all have in Dungeons & Dragons and tweak it just a bit to make it more of a challenge.

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2018 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 111 Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I need actions from a couple more people to continue. Vickie or Thomas just one of you need to post so I can figure out who dies.... Er I mean what happens next.

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2018 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I assume Ping is back by this point? What did he observe out there? Inquiring minds wish to know tongue.gif.

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2018 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Oh yeah I forgot about ping. I will update the main page with what ping found out on his scouting mission.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Sep, 2018 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 111

I guess no one cares about having a weakened Constitution and less hit points miles from safety *wink* I'll use the 2 on Ghost. The addition of 3 constitution points is still available. If no one wants it then I'll just cancel that spell usage. I assumed people would be concerned with their lowered constitution.

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2018 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 111

Oh we care, we are heading back to the stronghold with our tail between our legs after all. I think its just no one wants to be the one who took the aid someone else needed. I suggest simply giving it to whomever is in the worst shape.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 7th Sep, 2018 - 12:06am

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.