3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 115 of 129

KN, the problem I see is that the whole party - Page 115 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Sep, 2018 - 4:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 129 pgs.  111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119  ...Latest (129) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Only Approved Players should participate here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2018 - 5:37am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 115

You got the rest to recover spell slots and then used some with the trolls. You would have gotten about a hour more rest to study or pray for a spell.

Sponsored Links:
18th Sep, 2018 - 6:12am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

There is more information on my Introduction, but I'd like to offer my apologizes for disappearong. What have I missed? I may need to put myself on hold or auto pilot, and even withdraw once we all get back from payrol.

If I do this, I'd have it be during the night after removong anything crafted by Jason so no additional resources are wasted. So others can use what was made or gained.

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2018 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Is the rest of the party going to let Rachel and Ghost head out on their own?

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2018 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 115 Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Was Ping able to determine anything about the tactical situation? Particularly interested in knowing numbers in total, how spread out they are, whether or not they're equipped to actually stop a charging horse, and the weakest point in their lines.

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2018 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Numbers are not that great but they are spaced in the only avenues of escape. So you can charge in but whether they are able to stop you or not is a unknown.

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2018 - 4:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

KN, with the Bluff ability in combat, the opponent gets a Sense Motive check to counter (At a +10, +BAB), in order to prevent losing it's Dexterity bonus on AC vs my attacks. Can this be done every round? With my Bluff, I'd have to roll around an 8 or better to even have a chance, and the opponent would have to roll less than 13 or so to have any chance of failure. Is that too much mechanics to use every round?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2018 - 4:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 115

Travis, You can try to put poison on the blade but that is not something that one would do unless they are less than good characters. I would allow it but remember that it could have some consequences.

Grant the mechanics are not all that hard and I can do that. It is just a few more rolls that I will be making. You can add that or I can just keep with the same rolls.

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2018 - 4:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 115

KN, the problem I see is that the whole party is riding off, into the dark, between enemies who can see just fine. I would have thought defending the cave would have been a better option, but I need to stay with the group. So, with that in mind, I've edited my post.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.