3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 119 of 129

Anyone have any other ideas for the next couple - Page 119 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Sep, 2018 - 5:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 129 pgs.  115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123  ...Latest (129) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Only Approved Players should participate here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 26th Sep, 2018 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 119

As far as Thomas is concerned he is out of the game due to not posting for a long time. He will be in the stronghold doing other things for now if I do not hear anything from him in the next few weeks he may disappear all together like a person did before. I will not do this as of now because if you leave this campaign you can not come back in.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Sep, 2018 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Yes the healers both a man and a woman are divine healers that are in the service of the lord. When you make a donation make sure to tell how many coins and of what type you place in the box so that Jason can deduct that from the party fund.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2018 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I'll edit the sheet myself, and edit my post. What deity do they worship? Can they create scrolls that Travis can use to inscribe? Travis, this would be a possible way of getting the spells you need for your divine spellbook.
Speaking of updating - Jason, you need to update our sheet with what you've created/consumed. I've lost track.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2018 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 119 Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The male Cleric is a cleric of Bahamut while the female cleric is a cleric of Pelor. They do not have any scrolls as they never have needed them.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2018 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Well that's a little short sighted of them every Caster needs a backup.

Thanks for the reminder Knight, I'll get on that when I can. I could use a hand though, that's not going to be easy to manage working from just a phone.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2018 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

If you'd like, just tell me what you've spend coin on creating, since the last time you updated the sheet, and I'll update it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Sep, 2018 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 119

In the unlikely event that requests for specific sub races will be considered, gray elf would be an especially welcome result.

Post Date: 29th Sep, 2018 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 119

Anyone have any other ideas for the next couple of days?

I'm going to suggest that we prep for a bit of guerilla fighting. Track down groups of hobgoblins, and deal with them individually. Back off to the stronghold, if they come at us in force. Keep doing that to reduce their overall numbers. Sooner or later, they will figure out that they need to gather together. Depending upon how strong they are when they gather, we might ask for some assistance rooting them out.

By the way, if we can start producing that dream Berry wine regularly, this could be an excellent source of income for the inn.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.