Morgan Freeman - Page 2 of 2

While it is a sad time for Hollywood I can - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 2nd Jun, 2018 - 2:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Discuss  Morgan Freeman
Post Date: 20th Feb, 2010 - 11:26am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Morgan Freeman - Page 2

Morgan Freeman's hand paralysed

Morgan Freeman's hand has been left paralysed. Ref. Source 8

Sponsored Links:
18th Dec, 2010 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

Freeman Morgan

The internet and blogs were crazy with a rumor that he died. It was of course an hoax and it even involved CNN. What a shame...

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2012 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

Morgan Freeman Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Lifetime award for Morgan Freeman

In accepting the Cecil B. DeMille Lifetime Achievement Award, Morgan Freeman showed all the characteristics with which he's long graced the movies. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2012 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Freeman Morgan

Please stop killing Morgan Freeman

For some reason the internet likes to kill Morgan Freeman. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 24th May, 2018 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

Freeman Morgan

Women accuse Morgan Freeman of inappropriate behavior, harassment. The allegations against the Oscar winner are not just limited to the confines of his company or to movie sets. Three reporters also told CNN the actor made inappropriate remarks during interviews. Source 7i.

Post Date: 24th May, 2018 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

Morgan Freeman
A Friend

Morgan Freeman

And now it starts again with another actor. I wonder how many actors are still going to be affected by allegations of wrong doing. Will his Lifetime award be taken back now too?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th May, 2018 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

Morgan Freeman - Page 2

Suppose its not "Allegations" do you think Morgan Freeman should just be let off the hook because he happens to be a famous actor?

2nd Jun, 2018 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

Morgan Freeman Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

While it is a sad time for Hollywood I can believe these things happen more than we will like to believe. A person's power, influence or wealth should not be a reason for them to abuse others in any way otherwise we may as well back in the middle ages.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Morgan Freeman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,