Ariana Grande Concert Massacre - Page 3 of 6

Manchester suicide bomber Salman Abedi's - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 24th May, 2017 - 7:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
  Ariana Grande Concert Massacre Manchester, England, UK
Post Date: 24th May, 2017 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

Ariana Grande Concert Massacre
A Friend

Ariana Grande Concert Massacre - Page 3

Yes, the terrorists have changed their targets more and more towards soft targets. At one time they went after things like our embassies, the WTC (They did that twice), the barracks in Lebanon, and our ships like the USS Cole. We have become adept at hardening these types of target to the point where they are nearly impossible to target, so they go after soft targets, like a concert. I can see them targeting malls and train stations in the not too distant future.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th May, 2017 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Massacre Concert Grande Ariana

Yes it is people like me that are on the front lines of this now. I am one of those that will do all I can to see that it does not happen around me but one can never know for sure. Maybe you all will read about my heroics in the papers *smile*.

Post Date: 24th May, 2017 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Ariana Grande Concert Massacre Sports & Fashion Music Movies

The Manchester concert bomber traveled to Libya for three weeks and returned to the UK only days before the attack, US military officials said.

Salman Abedi, the 22-year-old British-born national of Libyan descent behind the attack, was known to security services and was linked to a wider network, British officials said.

"It is very clear that this is a network we are investigating," Greater Manchester Police Chief Constable Ian Hopkins said Wednesday following a series of raids and arrests.

Hopkins said that a police officer was among the 22 people killed in the concert attack.

Some of London's tourist attractions were shut down on Wednesday after the UK warned that another terrorist attack could be imminent and deployed members of the military to guard key locations in the city. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 24th May, 2017 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 3 Massacre Concert Grande Ariana

Like in France these terrorists are now targeting places in England. It does not surprise me that this was a organized terror group.

Post Date: 24th May, 2017 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Massacre Concert Grande Ariana

KN,

It doesn't surprise me either. In fact, they are more likely to radicalize in Europe because they don't assimilate like people do here. You could be second or fourth generation something, say Pakistani for England or Algerian for France, and still not considered to be English or French by the locals. In the US it's different. This makes it harder to radicalize people here, but they still manage even here.

You are indeed now at the front lines. I hope I never have to read about anyone being a hero here on US soil, but I have no doubt you'll do exactly what needs to be done to save lives. I fear you or someone in your position elsewhere will soon get the opportunity, even as I pray I'm wrong.

Post Date: 24th May, 2017 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

As with any soft target like the Ariana Grande concert was I am sure people through out the USA and England are going to see a much higher sense of security around such soft targets. Think of the Nascar races, Major league baseball here Major soccer matches in Europe and you will understand the major scope of trying to ensure they public is safe to attend these venues. It is a logistic nightmare to try to figure out when or where the next soft target is hit but it will happen either here or over in Europe.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th May, 2017 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ariana Grande Concert Massacre - Page 3

Agreed, and that is part of the terrorists strategy. They want to create so much discomfort here and in Europe that we leave them alone to massacre whichever ethnic or religious group happens to displease them this week. We cannot give in to this.

Post Date: 24th May, 2017 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Ariana Grande Concert Massacre Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

Manchester suicide bomber Salman Abedi's father, brother arrested in Tripoli. Also Thursday, police in the Manchester area made four more arrests and said they were investigating a "Network" as the probe intensified into the suicide bombing at a pop concert that killed 22 people and wounded scores more, many critically. Ref. USAToday.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Ariana Grande Concert Massacre

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,