Play Only One Video Game For Six Months - Page 3 of 4

If I could play only one video game for the - Page 3 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 24th Feb, 2024 - 9:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
26th Apr, 2022 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

Play Only One Video Game For Six Months - Page 3

I would choose fallout 4 with mods so I can have a bunch of ridiculous enemies to fight for 6 months.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th May, 2022 - 10:54pm / Post ID: #

Play Only One Video Game For Six Months
A Friend

Months Six Game Video Only Play

I would choose Valorant, because I might not get bored playing the game, I have different agents to choose from and I could meet new people along the way.

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2022 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Play Only One Video Game For Six Months Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I love how we have a lot of Skyrim players in this thread. In the interest of adding something that's not Skyrim (As much as I want to choose it), I'm going to go with Diablo 3. I have sunken so many hours into that game, my husband calls me a pigeon. (A really sly reference to the Skinner box where pigeons get a food pellet for pushing a button, (Laugh).).

24th Jul, 2022 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Months Six Game Video Only Play

Over the last month, I have been playing Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, which has actually been a lot of fun. Where I have enjoyed many aspects of this MMO, including how professions and crafting are handled, the questing and advancement in guilds in required over simply leveling crafting and gathering as skills or something are done without wider engagement (Like in World of Warcraft). A crafting system that is easy to learn, but requires a bit more thought and consideration to master. In calculating the steps one will take to make high-quality crafts

More, even the classes and jobs in general, the use of roles as a party, and even how the abilities of each class/job are used. More, it is accessible to new players and isn't too challenging starting out. Where the balance well the story questline so that players can level their characters and work towards higher level play. The real challenge I have learned is in the dungeons and raiding, with questing to introduce you to dungeons and easing players into easier dungeons appropriate to their level. I'd argue, again, better than World of Warcraft. My primary experience in MMOs.

More, it is an MMO that gives you the tools and basic training in a job, as well as guild questing, to allow players to be eased into learning how to play their chosen job and in combat. There is simply so much to be impressed about, especially since you can level a job to 60 on a free account. Better because you can level each job to level 60 on a single character! This gives you plenty of content to play with even without a subscription. With I feel tighter and better writing overall, with so many things you are given to do as you play and level.

Though a few words of caution I might give, is to be very careful you are registering for a free account and downloading the free launcher. If you make the mistake of registering a full account and downloading the full game, the email you use for such cannot be used. Since they have free accounts and full accounts separate, you can upgrade free accounts to a full account (While not downgrading a full account to a free one).

I make that mistake when I first registered and tried downloading the game, that perhaps being my one primary frustration.

8th Aug, 2022 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

Months Six Game Video Only Play

I could say dark souls was one of the games I played for half a year. The replayability and difficulty, couldn't get past at the bosses like ceaseless discharge and capra demon but the endgame value and finally getting to finish the game was worth it.

15th Sep, 2023 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

I certainly have play a lot of game that reach and surpass a six month, but if I can choose I guess mount and blade warband, as I don't have bannerlord yet. Even more so with the adding of mod.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Jan, 2024 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

Play Only Video Game Six Months - Page 3

I've played Skyrim like that. Also Civilization IV (Although I haven't gotten into the later Civ titles as much) Mount and Blade: Warband (Especially with the Floris Mod). I haven't played video games regularly of late, so I couldn't name any newer titles I would play for months on end like that.

24th Feb, 2024 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

Play Only Video Game Six Months Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 3

If I could play only one video game for the next six months it would have to be AC Odyssey. I love greek culture and their pagan mythology.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Play Only One Video Game For Six Months

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,