Play Only One Video Game For Six Months - Page 2 of 4

I could probably play Elden Ring for 6 months. - Page 2 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 11th Apr, 2022 - 12:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
4th Dec, 2019 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

Play Only One Video Game For Six Months - Page 2

Well since I've literally done this before, I will go with old school Runescape. In between Pking, Skilling, and Quest, 6 months would be no problem.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Dec, 2019 - 6:00am / Post ID: #

Months Six Game Video Only Play

Command Modern Air and Naval Operations (Or its brand new successor, Command Modern Operations.

Detail heavy military sim.

24th Jul, 2021 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #

Play Only One Video Game For Six Months Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I would choose Minecraft and heavily mod it so I have many things to play with in the game.

30th Jul, 2021 - 11:56am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Months Six Game Video Only Play

I would also go with Skyrim. No need to mod. Just forego fast travel and you will be surprised at what you can discover.

27th Sep, 2021 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

Months Six Game Video Only Play

If I can play any video game for six months does the veil count. It is a very good game. I can play it for six months.

16th Nov, 2021 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

Play Only One Video Game For Six Months

Probably destiny 2, it's got tons of content, a rewarding and addictive game play loop, and their always is something else to go get.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2022 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

Play Only One Video Game For Six Months
A Friend

Play Only Video Game Six Months - Page 2

I have done that with the original S.O.C.O.M. Game. That was one of the original first person shooter, before the call of duty games came out. It was more realistic, then when call of duty came out it kinda ruined the genre for me. Although I played that game constantly for many months, and it was one of my all time favorites I wouldn’t say it was my favorite. My favorite is usually a toss up between the King’s Quest games, Quest for Glory games, Chrono Trigger, and Dragon Warrior.

11th Apr, 2022 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

Play Only Video Game Six Months Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 2

I could probably play Elden Ring for 6 months. I mean it would probably take me 6 months to beat the boss.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Play Only One Video Game For Six Months

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,