Memorez & Jase Rackley Murder Case - Page 2 of 2

I agree with you 100%. As a society the number - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 31st Jul, 2017 - 12:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Discuss  Memorez & Jase Rackley Murder Case
17th Jun, 2017 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

Memorez & Jase Rackley Murder Case - Page 2

I find this so tragic, and steroids obviously changed him because he had been seen as a sweet nothing fazed him, kind of guy. And now his abusing of roids has devastated a town and countless people.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

Sponsored Links:
31st Jul, 2017 - 12:30pm / Post ID: #

Case Murder Rackley Jase and Memorez

There are a lot of these father kills family cases and unfortunately it highlights the breakdown in society. Law enforcement needs to take seriously any call by mothers / wives about violent husbands.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 32 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.2%

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2017 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

Memorez & Jase Rackley Murder Case
A Friend

Memorez & Jase Rackley Murder Case History & Civil Business Politics

I agree with you 100%. As a society the number thing we should do is protect the weak and innocent. I think judges are way too lenient on males, I won't call them men because real men wouldn't do this, who abuse women and children. I also think police tend to downplay the seriousness of this situation, which then only emboldens the male.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Memorez & Jase Rackley Murder Case

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,