Stages Of Alcohol Rehabilitation

Stages Alcohol Rehabilitation - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 17th Jun, 2017 - 1:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Alcohol Addiction
Post Date: 20th Feb, 2011 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

Different Stages of Alcohol Rehabilitation

There are millions of people across the country who struggle every day with an alcohol addiction and thousands of them even die with this life threatening plague. Generally, it has been seen that most of the people try to leave this disastrous habit but find some difficulty in doing so. Ref. Source 5

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2015 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Rehabilitation Alcohol Stages

Deadly Drink: Alcohol Kills Six Americans A Day

Six Americans die each day, on average, from drinking too much alcohol - and the annual toll passes 2,220, says the CDC.

Source

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2015 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Stages Of Alcohol Rehabilitation Health & Special Psychology

Why you lose your memory after you drink

WE'VE all been there. It's the morning after a big night out and you're battling to remember anything you did or said. So what's happening in your brain? Ref. Source 4a

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2016 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

World-first new treatment for alcohol addictions

An FDA-approved beta blocker could be the answer in treating alcohol addiction, researchers report. Alcohol addiction causes almost 3.8 percent of deaths worldwide, authors say. Ref. Source 3u.

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

Where to look for new treatments for alcoholism? The matrix. A new study may pave the way for treating alcohol addiction by reducing motivation to drink, rather than by altering the effects of alcohol itself. The study reports a new mechanism behind alcohol seeking behavior. Source 9k.

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yeah, alcohol addiction is tough and I have friends that came home with PTSD and were afraid to talk about it. The retreated into alcohol and some have had a hard time breaking the addiction. Anything that would make it better for them I'm all for.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Jun, 2017 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

Stages Alcohol Rehabilitation

I have been sober for 7 (In August) years and its something I am very proud of. The one thing that annoys me, is when I am out celebrating with friends, some still say, "Come on, one drink won't hurt! How can you really celebrate without a drink in your hand"? It really hurts. People really need to think before they ask questions like this. Usually, I say "I have a problem" and they backtrack so quickly, its actually quite amusing. Some people still wonder if its as bad as I think it is. Seriously, people? Let it go! Its my choice to stop abusing alcohol. Alcohol and I just don't mix well (Excuse the pun), I've accepted this. So should they!

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2017 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Stages Alcohol Rehabilitation Psychology Special & Health

I agree with you Jchampers. People just do not understand the struggle to not reach for that beer or order that mixed drink. It is a daily struggle and it does not always get easier over time. When people keep trying to get you to drink it shows how little they really know you. This is one of the reasons I tend to stay away from bars.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Stages Of Alcohol Rehabilitation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,