Gwen the Duchess - Page 2 of 2

Most beautiful lady of Gwen The most beautiful - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 18th Sep, 2017 - 6:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 278
25th Aug, 2017 - 3:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fripperama
(+)

Gwen the Duchess - Page 2

Reflections on your father

Again, another visit by the Dream Whisperer!

I wonder what all of this mean. I've never been one to care about the affairs of dreams, but never did I had such lucid dreams before.

She told me to keep this title very well written so, without fully understanding, I'm stating here: Reflections on your father.

One important thing: she foresaw me as the Ruler of Kings, wielding the swords of Kings! Think about it, the Ruler of Kings, me! A woman!

Well, I like that…

Sponsored Links:
18th Sep, 2017 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fripperama
(+)

Duchess Gwen

Most beautiful lady of Gwen

The most beautiful lady I have ever seen has a very dark and long hair, is tall and has a beautiful body. Very athletic, and very charismatic and inteligent. I catch myself thinking about her all the time, I like to think she is my inspiring muse, and long to become like her.

I wonder why I'm writing this. In the course of the adventure in becoming a ruler, I almost forgot how I feel about love… Or how to love someone.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Gwen the Duchess

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,