Roleplay Introduction

Roleplay Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 14th Jul, 2017 - 5:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2017 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #

Member Member
[?] CPosts: 61
Flag Posts: 68
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.7%
[+] Gain: 116.29 FP
Charm: 10

Roleplay Introduction

Hailing from fantasy lands where imagination can take you to any place and time. I saw some interesting back and forth banter over some roleplay issues so I thought this place looked worthwhile enough to register to add my own thoughts.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 13th Jul, 2017 - 12:32pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2017 - 12:38pm / Post ID: #

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2017 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

Member Member

Roleplay Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I saw a list called "Top 20 FP Owners" is that like money in this forum? What can I do with it?

Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 13th Jul, 2017 - 12:32pm
Signature:
Post Date: 14th Jul, 2017 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

Roleplay Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Roleplay

Welcome to the site. You'll find we're all pretty friendly here and no one bites! Yes, [FP is] akin to money that allows you to buy possible advantages for character in Role-playing Games. Although, unlike [money] in many cases these advantages, in the way of gems, could be a boon or could be a disadvantage… although the majority of the time they have been boons in my experience.

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2017 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

Member Member

Introduction Roleplay

So you can use this money to boost your character? But isn't that like cheating for those who don't have the money?

Signature:
Post Date: 14th Jul, 2017 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

Roleplay Introduction
A Friend

Roleplay Introduction

Yes and no. It's an inducement to get the FP for sure. And everyone has the same access to get that money, posting a lot, getting likes, donating to the site to help with maintenance and updates, etc. So those that have can certainly use it to upgrade their characters, but everyone has the opportunity to get FPs. Also, there are a few people in our games who have to means to buy gems and don't. They prefer to remain pure. I am not one of those and I can tell you I have some pretty good perks and some pretty bad disadvantages… luck of the roll.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 14th Jul, 2017 - 5:36pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Jul, 2017 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

Roleplay Introduction

Hi Roleplay! You are finding your way around very well. I just wanted to clarify that FP is not money. FP stands for "Forum points". It is a point system the community uses to reward you certain things. You can learn more about it in this topic: Points, Core Posts, Posts & FP - Forum Points.

> TOPIC: Roleplay Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,