Fyfasan Introduction

Fyfasan Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 31st Jul, 2017 - 10:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2017 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Fyfasan Introduction
A Friend

Fyfasan Introduction

I played a long time a go a Pathfinder game with my friends and wanted to try it again. I have no more connection with this friends and I want to experience the same feeling as that time.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Jul, 2017 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Fyfasan

Welcome Pathfinder Role-Player

Salutations. Be ye a dedicated warrior that seeketh adventure? For Pathfinder Play by Post start participating forthwith here: [+] Pathfinder Role-playing Game Board where all the Member managed Role-playing Games are located.

To weed out the Dungeons & Dragons games and just see Pathfinder look here: Pathfinder

To create a Character look for any Thread that says "Create Character" and start there for instance: ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters.

Not sure how to put thy right foot in front of thy left? Seek help here: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2017 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

Fyfasan Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Fyfasan! Nice to have you here from Norway. The current Pathfinder game is on a break as the Dungeon Master is away. Does Dungeons & Dragons interest you?

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2017 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Fyfasan

Fyfasan, thank you for your Donation, your Membership has been upgraded to Premium and 2,500 FP has been deposited into your account as a way of us expressing our gratitude that you are willing to Donate towards the progress of the Community. You now have access to the Hidden Boards and can start a Private Blog or get your personal Avatar if you wish. Now a whole new world awaits you within the Community. For further help you may ask here or contact the Architect directly.

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2017 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

Fyfasan Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Fyfasan

Fyfason,

We have a few Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 and 5e games going on. Although not Pathfinder, they are close and a lot of fun. You should check then out.

> TOPIC: Fyfasan Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,