Games Workshop - Page 2 of 2

JB, You are so very right regarding the dismal - Page 2 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 8th Aug, 2017 - 2:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 
Discuss  Games Workshop
8th Aug, 2017 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

Games Workshop - Page 2

Well let's not forget the original and root benefit if they win which is lots and lots of money! I believe it is US$62 million which for me is ridiculous but let's see where it goes. Also, keep in mind that the underlying question here is whether retailers are being used to 'advertise' Games Workshop products without the retailers being given a chance to actually sell Games Workshop products.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Aug, 2017 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

Games Workshop
A Friend

Workshop Games

JB,

I understand retailers being used to 'advertise' Games Workshop products without the retailers being given a chance to actually sell Games Workshop products. Now that makes sense to me. But does that constitute a monopoly? Maybe they should be sued for unethical business practices. I don't see the connection to a monopoly. That said, that is serious cash.

8th Aug, 2017 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

Games Workshop Reviews RPG & Card Board

international QUOTE
But does that constitute a monopoly?

Not my lawsuit, but yes according to the plaintiff because as I said earlier you are teasing retailers by offering them some of the prospects of making money but really you are taking their customers to ensure you get all the money for yourself. That old adage, "You want to make the cake and to eat it too" probably applies in the mind of the plaintiff and again it is before the court now, so let's see. Plus, you have to admit, there is no where like the USA when it comes to surprising outcomes in court. A lawsuit like that in my own country would probably get a laugh and then be thrown out.

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2017 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

Games Workshop
A Friend

Page 2 Workshop Games

JB,

You are so very right regarding the dismal state of affairs regarding lawsuits in this country. It's like the lady who put a cup of hot McDonald's coffee between her legs and then was surprised when she hit breaks. The coffee spilled, she got burned and she sued McDonald's for her own stupidity and won. Only in NY State. Now, I get luke warm coffee because of that and McDonald's fear that they'll get sued again. We are sue crazy society and we don't care about personal accountability… that is a dangerous combination.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Games Workshop

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,