Abnninja's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Campaign Review - Page 3 of 4

I noticed that the additional skill and tool - Page 3 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 29th Aug, 2017 - 3:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 28th Aug, 2017 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Campaign Review
A Friend

Abnninja's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Campaign Review - Page 3

I would be interested - half - elf rogue? Would be something else if needed!

Sponsored Links:
28th Aug, 2017 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

Review Campaign Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Hi there. If there is still space available I would love to join this game. I love the period in history you have chosen for this campaign and the ideas you have put forward so far are very interesting. I would like ideally like to go with a Spartan Fighter, but open to being a Cleric if the party needs the heals? After all who wouldn't want to be a Spartan Soldier! wink.gif

EDIT: Would also be a Dwarf, as would be basing my character loosely on Ephialtes from 300. So wouldn't look unlike the character in the film, but without the physical restriction, he would just be shorter than average so unable to hold the line in a standard Spartan formation, hence why he is not a soldier in the Spartan army *wink*.

29th Aug, 2017 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

Abnninja's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Campaign Review Reviews RPG & Card Board

Can I join? I'm thinking about creating a human mercenary who is a bastard of the royal family.

29th Aug, 2017 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Review Campaign Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Abnninja, good on your Character Creation Thread. Now I need your main Role-playing Game Thread (Where you update the game) in order to give all your Threads Role-playing Game Status.

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2017 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Review Campaign e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

JB,

RGR and thanks.

All,

Please move any character creation questions to the appropriate thread [here: Abnninja's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation]

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2017 - 4:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I would like to join but this would be my first online experience. I can be pretty active.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Aug, 2017 - 6:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Campaign Review - Page 3

Thomas, the Unearthed Arcana Ranger doesn't require you to pick a favored terrain. You would get the advantage in all terrain which is one of the many improvements of the improved ranger.

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2017 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Campaign Review Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 3

I noticed that the additional skill and tool prof, from the language restrictions, wasn't mentioned in the character creation thread. I included them anyways, incase it was supposed to be there.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Abnninja's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Campaign Review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,