Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation - Page 15 of 20

Talking about this one? Source 1m That's - Page 15 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 4:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 20 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19  ...Latest (20) »
Closed
PBP Greece Dungeons and Dragons Dungeons & Dragons 5e
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
1st Sep, 2017 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #
Photokles
Cleric
Character
Lieutenant / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation - Page 15

The light bearer says...

Yes, I am here. Sorry, about the lack of activity, NC has some spotty service, but just about done with background and will try to have it up tonight.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Sep, 2017 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation
A Friend

Creation Character Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Ninja, I am fairly sure I did grab the extra proficiency but will double-check. With Entertainer I get Acrobatics and Performance. Then I get 3 from being a bard. I took History, Perception and Persuasion. At 3rd I get 3 more being in Lore College, which was Deception, Insight and Investigation. Then the extra you offered goes to Stealth. I was able to take 2 of them in Expertise which I opted for Perception and Persuasion.

I realize I did NOT take another tool skill, and I will mull which to take. If by some chance Tanis does not take Thieves' Tools, I will grab that.

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2017 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Tanis gets thieve's tools automatically, its not a choice. That stated, having a backup in that regard is certainly not the worst thing in the world, and unfortunately, there aren't many other tools that have a well defined purpose.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 15 Creation Character Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

I'd like to get this finalized tonight or early tomorrow so I can start the campaign.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Okay, then let's just go with Thieves' Tools as the final bit for him. As for his magic item, I need to find something that boosts the magic and/or Charisma... I will keep looking, but I think you should be able to get started.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

By default, the only direct Charisma boosting item I can think of is a Tome of Leadership. But that sucker is a Very Rare.

On the other hand, headbands of intelligence exist (Uncommon item, sets your Int to 19), there doesn't seem to be a good reason for there not to be a Choker of Charisma or something that works the same way.

If just going for attack roll or save DC boost, a Wand of the War Mage will do the former.

You could also do what I did and ask for a non warlock restricted variant of a Rod of the Pact Keeper, which does both.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 3:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation - Page 15

I did finally spot a Cloak of Charisma. There are +2, +4 and +6 variants. How about the +2 one, and he can choose to remove the cloak when does not want to use it?

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 4:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 15

Talking about this one? Source 1m

That's a 3.5E item. That's not to say Abn couldn't let you of course.

> TOPIC: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.