Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation - Page 17 of 20

Thomas, he restricted languages to Greek and - Page 17 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Sep, 2017 - 2:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 20 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 
Closed
PBP Greece Dungeons and Dragons Dungeons & Dragons 5e
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation
A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation - Page 17

Abininja- you can Go ahead and proceed with out Tanis- not interested in joining any longer.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2017 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Shh Paul… I totally wasn't planning to eventually try to create a spell called 'Hands of fate'... Not at all. *laugh*.

Reconcile Edited: Robertreaper on 3rd Sep, 2017 - 12:27am

3rd Sep, 2017 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #
Tellias Syntomo
Fighter BattleMaster 3
Character
Lieutenant / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Short End says...

So, are we ready to begin? Super excited to get this campaign rolling, or does anyone need help finishing things off *wink*.

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2017 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 17 Creation Character Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

I like for all the characters to be ready, but Thomas' character is so close I think we're ready to begin the game. Tally ho!

3rd Sep, 2017 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #
Keitha
Druid lvl 3
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Creation Character Campaign Greek Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Servant of Dreams says...

Not quite, there are a few things mechanically I need to change and I still have updates to make. Give me another hour or so, I will try to finish things up. I will add the details needed and we can get this started.

My apologizes for the wait.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 3rd Sep, 2017 - 7:40pm

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2017 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thomas,
Keitha is now active. I just ask that you go in and update your languages. They should be Greek and Celtic I believe.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Sep, 2017 - 12:19am / Post ID: #
Keitha
Druid lvl 3
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation - Page 17

Servant of Dreams says...

No, they are supposed to be what is shown. Half elves give an extra language as well does the Far Traveler background give such. Thus why I have four languages shown not just two, given how it all comes together with out I built my character.

This is also why I switched from a half elf from a wood elf, since you did offhandedly mention Keitha being the diplomat of the group. That, and doing such I felt might be considered more appropriate since she was a girl abducted the the faerie which appeared ten years ago, thus perhaps her growth being effected by their magic but not fully changed by it.

Thank you for the approval, I will go make a post.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 4th Sep, 2017 - 12:20am

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2017 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 17

Thomas, he restricted languages to Greek and one other language. He even said that he gave us extra skill proficiencies or expertise on one skill due to this to offset the language limitation. Many of the other characters could have had more than two languages as well. Briadia is a far traveler also and is eligible for another language for example. I see that you have expertise as the offset he offered but also the extra languages. It isn't fair to the rest of us. I hope I don't offend you but this is his game and he set the rules up.

+  « First of 20 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 

> TOPIC: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.