Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation - Page 18 of 20

Okay, sorry I was away for a bit with my daughter - Page 18 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 4th Sep, 2017 - 3:10am

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 9 76 177 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  « First of 20 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 
PBP Greece Dungeons and Dragons Dungeons & Dragons 5e
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2017 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

Thomaslee
Premium
(+)
Keitha
Druid lvl 3

Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation - Page 18

Servant of Dreams says...

But he was fine with me having three lanuages, what changed? It was going to be Celtic, Greek, and Germanic. Was this changed? I can go back and quote where it shows this.

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2017 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth
Premium
(+)
Briadia
Ranger Beastmaster 3

Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Creation Character Campaign Greek Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Chosen of Athena says...

He said two languages an hour ago. Look at the original post about character creation. It spells it out right there. This isn't a regular D& D game.

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2017 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

Thomaslee
Premium
(+)
Keitha
Druid lvl 3

Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

Well then this post makes no sense, which was when I was originally getting languages figured out. This I find more then a bit frustrating, it being a change made in the last few hours.

Attached Image QUOTE
Ah, now I have a clearer idea what you are saying. No, your other language is German. There is no Sylvan or Druidic language on alt Earth. Your three languages would be Celtic (Your native tongue), Germanic, and Greek.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 4th Sep, 2017 - 2:15am

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2017 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth
Premium
(+)
Briadia
Ranger Beastmaster 3

Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Page 18 Creation Character Campaign Greek Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Chosen of Athena says...

I saw that post about the three. Then you added a fourth. He did come back and say two. I'm not sure now. Everyone else limited ourselves due to what was said originally. I don't see how you get a free expertise and get all the languages when we get a language restriction for the same expertise. It's not my game though. Whatever Ninja says goes with me.

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2017 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

Thomaslee
Premium
(+)
Keitha
Druid lvl 3

Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Creation Character Campaign Greek Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

My apologizes, perhaps I misunderstood, but I thought it was either an extra skill or an expertise. I could perhaps get rid of a language, but by all accounts I have already been restricted from two language choices with not having Druidic or Fey as choices because of being a Druid following the Circle of Dreams.

With the current setup I have, if this was a a regular game of Dungeons & Dragons 5e, I'd have six languages.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 4th Sep, 2017 - 2:24am

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2017 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth
Premium
(+)
Briadia
Ranger Beastmaster 3

Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation

Chosen of Athena says...

If it was a regular D&D game I would have four languages due to my ranger class and high elf race. I have two in this game. I'm not arguing anymore about it. The Dungeon Master can make the call and I'll stand by whatever that is.

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2017 - 2:41am / Post ID: #
Photokles
Cleric

Lieutenant / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Page 18 Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation

The light bearer says...

The only thing I would say is, while languages can be something of an "Edge" in Dungeons & Dragons, as you can encounter many types of things that speak a myriad of tongues, we are in an "Alt-earth" setting where most of the people we will probably encounter speak at least some form of a language one of us knows. The ancient Mediterranean was full of multi-linguals and the majority spoke either Greek, Persian or Egyptian, with a small percentage speaking the "Semitic" languages. But still, as trade was the primary source of economic growth and prosperity, common languages were the norm, not the exception.

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2017 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Diamond
(+)
Dungeon Master

Game Master

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation - Page 18

The Seer says...

Okay, sorry I was away for a bit with my daughter and I see things kind of exploded. Thomas, your character got Celtic and Greek from character creation. Then we talked about German too. But I gave your character the ability to communicate with the Fay. I think that's enough languages and communication abilities… considering you also received the added skills. Time to move on.

Guest please SHARE: "Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation" on:

+  « First of 20 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 
Sponsored Links:

If you have input into "Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation" do not be shy, give your input
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette (use of OOC / off topic tags, etc) before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature
Dice Options: Need Dice Help?

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

ROK II

The PvP Elitist

Devious

Hunter

Sensuality

Krusten

Romantic

Hunter

Friendship

Krusten

Chivalry

Hunter

Art of War

Hunter

Lover or Fighter?

The ROK II Player to Player interface allows your Character to make secret meetings with other Characters to create alliances or establish secret relationships. The option to reward each other in certain areas is offered: Devious, Sensual, Romantic, Friendship, Chivalry and the Art of War.

Highlights

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Wizard 3 Hours Ago
Global Climate Change: Will the earth's climate change on her own or are we the ones sending it in a disastrous direction? By Abnninja 5.6 Days Ago
Melania Knauss-Trump: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 6.9 Days Ago
ISIS - ISIL: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
The Media: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
Directly Meeting With Aliens: In this Thread are other Threads that asks the question: "Where are the aliens?" By KNtoran 1 Week Ago
A Medieval Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Beowolf 7th Sep, 2017 - 8:32pm
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Is there a science behind why someone is / becomes homosexual? Is it neurological or biological? By Blessed 7th Sep, 2017 - 4:22pm
Ivanka Trump: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By William 7th Sep, 2017 - 2:46pm
Al Franken: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 16th Jul, 2017 - 4:21am