Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation - Page 19 of 20

I will be posting my entrance into Sparta - Page 19 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Sep, 2017 - 3:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 20 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 
Closed
PBP Greece Dungeons and Dragons Dungeons & Dragons 5e
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
4th Sep, 2017 - 3:28am / Post ID: #
Keitha
Druid lvl 3
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation - Page 19

Servant of Dreams says...

Sighs, well then when I get the chance to get a feat I guess I'm going to have to go with Linguist or Prodigy (UA) instead of Empathic (UA). That way I can get a couple of languages back that I can't have now.

Updated character sheet, got rid of two languages. Tempted to go back to wood elf.

Wait a second, if I get rid of that expertise to Persuasion can I have Germanic back? No extra skill and no expertise, not getting the bonus others have. Yes, I know this negotiation might not getting me anywhere but I wanted to try.

Admittedly, an expertise in a skill is arguably far better then a single language but still.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 4th Sep, 2017 - 3:48am

Sponsored Links:
4th Sep, 2017 - 9:48am / Post ID: #
Tellias Syntomo
Fighter BattleMaster 3
Character
Lieutenant / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Creation Character Campaign Greek Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

The Short End says...

My only real input into this would be that your character only has an intelligence of 10. I don't know many people of average intelligence that can speak 3, 4 or even 5 languages? (4 spoken and one telepathic)

Having said that, I personally can't see much wrong with you dropping the extra skill/expertise & tool proficiency to gain an extra language instead. Giving you 3 spoken and 1 telepathic with Fey. However, as has been stated before here it is obviously completely up to Ninja how he sees it *wink*.

4th Sep, 2017 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #
Keitha
Druid lvl 3
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Though I hate to admit it Glarion, you do actually make a really good point there. While I very much like the idea of her being something of a linguist, the fact that she only has an intelligence of 10 does make a big difference in that making as much sense.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 4th Sep, 2017 - 2:29pm

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2017 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation
A Friend

Page 19 Creation Character Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

I made my determination last night so we can move on. It'll stay the way it is with two languages plus your connection to the Fey.

We're just waiting on Nicklaus to enter and we're ready. I know Paul sometimes has some unusual hours.

Those are some great entrances, very descriptive. Soon we'll see what the Spartan king has to say.

Thomas, why did you write arrive in Rome? Did you mean Sparta or did I misunderstand?

4th Sep, 2017 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #
Tellias Syntomo
Fighter BattleMaster 3
Character
Lieutenant / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Creation Character Campaign Greek Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

The Short End says...

Ninja
Are you going to select a leader & lieutenant(S) for the group, or wait and see whose characters rise to the roles?

Some of the writing so far folks is top notch, we've only made one post each, mostly, and so far loving the content everyone has created! biggrin.gif.

4th Sep, 2017 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #
Keitha
Druid lvl 3
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Sorry I guess I meant Sparta, I just got the two mixed up. Admittedly, thinking back I'm not even sure how far off Sparta is from Rome. Of any case arrived in the city that she was supposed to arrive in, so we'll just say Rome was a mistype.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2017 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation - Page 19

Its a bit more than 600 miles, and that's if you were to fly. Actual travel distance would probably be closer to 800 miles going mostly by sea, and perhaps 1,000 going exclusively by land. By the standards of this time, it is far from an easy journey.

4th Sep, 2017 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #
Photokles
Cleric
Character
Lieutenant / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 19

The light bearer says...

I will be posting my entrance into Sparta this afternoon. Please forgive my slower response time at the moment. Once I'm back home I will be much more able to respond quickly.

+  « First of 20 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 

> TOPIC: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.