Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation - Page 4 of 20

Abn, remember that character sheets get locked - Page 4 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Aug, 2017 - 12:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (20) »
Closed
PBP Greece Dungeons and Dragons Dungeons & Dragons 5e
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 30th Aug, 2017 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation
A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation - Page 4

Daishain,

That is right… I forgot about the double cost. Thanks. That's what I get for posting from here at work without access to my books. I should have waited but I didn't want this to languish. I've had some busy days. We have people in harm's way and there are things happening I have to be at work for.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Aug, 2017 - 4:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Paul, I was going to but half the group is playing fighters. I don't know how much another fighter would really help. Pretty much the entire group will be charging into combat. I'm still up in the air on what to play.

Daishain, you should be fine to play a wizard still. Robert's wizard looks to be set up to charge into combat for the most part. We can still use a wizard slinging fireballs from the back.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 30th Aug, 2017 - 4:05am

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2017 - 4:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I am still waiting to see what the remaining few people opt to play. One person said they would play a ranger, which the Dungeon Master has said we would need. Maybe a ranger with a bow? Hmm. If I don't see much new tomorrow when I get to work in the afternoon, I will make the call then and create the character.

EDIT: Someone using the handle Buddha in the original Review thread mentioned being a ranger… but as I say, tomorrow will tell the tale.

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 30th Aug, 2017 - 4:32am

30th Aug, 2017 - 4:28am / Post ID: #
Keitha
Druid lvl 3
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 4 Creation Character Campaign Greek Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Servant of Dreams says...

Actually Paul, I offered to be a Ranger if no one else would… yet honestly, if someone takes on the class, being a Druid is definitely something I'd much rather prefer. Especially if the Dungeon Master approves the Circle of Dreams specialization.

If you're willing to be the Ranger instead though, it would definitely be appreciated.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 30th Aug, 2017 - 4:38am

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2017 - 4:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

It won't let me update it, but I'd like to change the stats to:

Strength 16
Dexterity 10
Con 15
Int 16
Wisdom 12
Charisma 9

Change the skill Investigation into Medicine, makes more sense. Also, turns out I was one skill short with my previous build, *laugh*.

I also, sadly, need to remove the Tavern Brawler feat.

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2017 - 9:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I went ahead and made a ranger instead of a fighter. She is still an Amazon but now she has a black bear bodyguard *wink* Now we have the ranger spot covered for sure. I will finish up her equipment and history as soon as possible.

The rogue spot is still open for you Paul. I know how much you enjoy them.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 30th Aug, 2017 - 9:54am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Aug, 2017 - 11:29am / Post ID: #
Tellias Syntomo
Fighter BattleMaster 3
Character
Lieutenant / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation - Page 4

The Short End says...

I did a quick of review of what folks have posted in this thread and so far we have sort of confirmed the following:
Kntoran - Brathark - Paladin Dwarf Spartan
Robertreaper - Manos Ferrytrail - Wizard Human Athenian
Glarion - Tellias Syntomo - Fighter Dwarf Spartan
Kyrroeth - Briada - Ranger Wood Elf?? Amazonian
Thomaslee - Unnamed?? - Druid Wood Elf Celt

Possibles: Wizard, Rogue, Ranger, Cleric

At present we have only had 8 folks who have actually posted in this thread since it's creation. I'd say you've found your party Abnninja! *laugh* So a Cleric as Brandon suggested would be awesome, as would another Wizard, and you can't have enough Rangers, but Rogues are super party friendly too! But as I always say to people who ask me, play what you want and have fun, that is what the party needs the most! biggrin.gif.

Reconcile Edited: Glarion on 30th Aug, 2017 - 11:31am

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2017 - 12:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 4

Abn, remember that character sheets get locked from further edits shortly after they're created. You'll want to change their status to editing if not ready to give final approval so we can keep tweaking.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (20) »

> TOPIC: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.