Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation - Page 5 of 20

Tanis, there are no feats allowed until 4th - Page 5 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Aug, 2017 - 3:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (20) »
Closed
PBP Greece Dungeons and Dragons Dungeons & Dragons 5e
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 30th Aug, 2017 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation
A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation - Page 5

I should have specified. Briadia is a high elf Amazon. The party is rounding out quite nicely. I'm looking forward to trying out the new beastmaster comclave ranger. It seems to be a huge improvement over the older version. I'm sure her bear will probably do more damage than she will *smile*.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Aug, 2017 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Robert,

Your changes sound good.

Kyrroeth,

I like where you're going. It's never bad to have a bear of a friend.

All,

Please work on equipping your characters. Check the first post in this thread regarding equipping. You get some magical items that have come "Alive" magically. Starting money is also discussed there. You also get your starting equipment.

Regarding coinage, this is the coinage system in effect.

Obols = Copper

Drachma = Silver

Minae = Gold

Talent = Platinum.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 30th Aug, 2017 - 1:15pm

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2017 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I'm still unsure on if we roll starting gold in addition to starting gear, the 100gp, and the magic item(S).

Reconcile Edited: Robertreaper on 30th Aug, 2017 - 1:48pm

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2017 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 5 Creation Character Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Sorry, I'm on my phone and typing is a pain! No, you don't roll for additional coins.

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2017 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Thanks. Ok, then I think I'm ready for final approval. (I feel you, I'm writing from my phone too.).

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2017 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Robert,

Yeah, I should have been more specific but typing on the phone is a pain! Anyway, your character is approved. I love that he is a product of both Athens and Sparta. That would make him rare indeed.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Aug, 2017 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation - Page 5

Name: Tanis
Race: Half Elven
Class: Rogue LV 3
Alignment: CN
Languages: Elven and Common

Character combat Info:
HD: 3D6 + 1
Hit Points: 21
Armor Class: 14
Initiative: +2

Primary Weapon:Rapier 1D6 piercing
Secondary Weapon: Shortbow 1d6 60 ft piercing
Dagger 1d4 10 ft piercing

Character History:
Tanis, raised by elves, and leaving his childhood friends behind, learning that thieving was not only a profession, but a way of life as he himself was stolen from his family at a very young age. From Athens where he still resides, he crafted and honed his Rogue abilities drawing from his human ambition and curiosity and elvish refined senses. He does not remember his parents, but still hopes one day to find them.

Tania gets along well with both elves and humans, dwarves, gnomes and halflings. Tanis withstood trials necessary to be inducted to the "Guild of thieves". Olidammara, god of thieves is the deity that he chooses to worship, when he chooses to worship.

Tanis prides himself on stealth, lethal force, and safe passage, and does not waste time on pranks or tricks like others in his guild. Standing 5'7 and 145lbs, he is 105 years old in the prime of his Rogue days.

Character Notes:

Characteristics: curious, ambitious, loner

Flaw: Half Orcs

Character Equipment:
Backpack
Waterskin
Bedroll
Sack
Flint and Steel
Thieve's tools
Hooded Lantern
5 pints oil quiver with 20 arrows rope 50 ft hemp

Character Stats:
Strength: 13+1
Dexterity: 15+2
Con: 14+2
Int: 15+2
Wisdom: 11
Charisma: 12+1

Skills:
Disable Device
Hide
Move Silently open lock search +1 pick pocket bluff use magic device climb listen +1 uncanny dodge +2 to AC
Evasion

Feat: Improved Initiative

Savings throws:
Fort +3
Ref + 5
Will + 1.

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2017 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 5

Tanis, there are no feats allowed until 4th level. Also, even though we are using elf, dwarf etc races to build our characters, everyone is human. They get the mechanical benefits of the race chosen but are still human. The languages have to be historical languages for the time period such as Greek. I know Ninja is busy and thought I would save you some time. This is covered in the review thread did this game if not the character generation initial post if you want more info.

Your character looks interesting. Is that built using 3.5 rules? It doesn't look like 5th. I don't see any expertise listed and having a feat before 4th level for a nonhuman isn't possible in 5e.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 30th Aug, 2017 - 3:13pm

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (20) »

> TOPIC: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.