Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation - Page 2 of 20

Awesome! Well, if I am given an opportunity - Page 2 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 29th Aug, 2017 - 10:35pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 10 77 177 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (20) »
PBP Greece Dungeons and Dragons Dungeons & Dragons 5e
Post Date: 29th Aug, 2017 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Diamond
(+)
Dungeon Master

Game Master
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation - Page 2

The Seer says...

Sorry all, it has been a busy day here. I expect it will stay busy through the day. I'll get the Q&A thread completed today. I'll look over the characters too. One thing, Kyrroeth is correct regarding feats.

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2017 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #
Niklaus
Bard

Lieutenant / Center
Character Sheet ◀

Creation Character Campaign Greek Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

The Jovial says...

This is just a placeholder post so I can be notified as people post stuff. Once a few more characters are posted I will make my final decision as to what they I will be playing. Kyrroeth, I thought you were going with a fighter or ranger, and from your character thumbnail it says Rogue Assassin! That's a bit of a direction change… I was so hoping to have my character be flirting with the towering Amazon, and her rolling her eyes at his annoying her!

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2017 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #
Manos Ferrytrail
Wizard lv 3

Lieutenant / Middle Front
Character Sheet ◀

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

Wagonmaker and wheelwright says...

So… do you just want me to switch to the non-variant version of the Human than since I can't get feats? Hmm… or maybe I'll look at Dwarf…

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2017 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Elymas
Wizard

Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet

Page 2 Creation Character Campaign Greek Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

The keeper says...

I'll be getting mine in shortly. Been busy of late. Also need to reevaluate, since Robert managed to Ninja the role of Wizard out from under me :P.

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2017 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Diamond
(+)
Dungeon Master

Game Master

Creation Character Campaign Greek Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

The Seer says...

Robert,

Yes, a regular human or dwarf would be fine.

Daishain,

We can certainly have more than one wizard in a group this size.

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2017 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #
Photokles
Cleric

Lieutenant / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation

The light bearer says...

Hello, all!
It's been a while, but I was wondering if there were any open spots for this campaign?

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2017 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Diamond
(+)
Dungeon Master

Game Master

Page 2 Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation

The Seer says...

Brandon,

I have ten according to my review thread, which is two more than I planned. That said, I haven't heard anything from a few of them in a while. I'm going to put a reminder on that thread for them to add their character here. I'll give them one more day. If they don't post here you are welcome to add a character.

All,

Please read how to create a character carefully. I've made a few edits today/additions today. Note about additional proficiencies and tools since you have limited languages… or even expertise.

Attached Image Edited: Abnninja on 29th Aug, 2017 - 10:33pm

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2017 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #
Photokles
Cleric

Lieutenant / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation - Page 2

The light bearer says...

Awesome!
Well, if I am given an opportunity to play, I was considering a light domain cleric of Helios from either Rhodes or Heliopolis. Just thought I'd go ahead and throw that out there should there be an issue before I even start on stats if allowed, (Laugh).

Post Date: Sun Sep 24, 2017 - 15:48:10 GMT / Post ID: #

History
We break from Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation to share correct from the good old days:
HistoricToday is: 24th September (GMT), in history on the 24th of September, 1993 AD the following death happened:
Zita Johann: Hungarian / US actress (Mummy), dies at 89
Guest please SHARE: "Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation" on:

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (20) »
Sponsored Links:

If you have input into "Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation" do not be shy, give your input
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette (use of OOC / off topic tags, etc) before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature
Dice Options: Need Dice Help?

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

World Issues

China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By Abnninja 23 Hours Ago
USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Abnninja 1.8 Day(s) Ago
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Abnninja 3.6 Days Ago
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 4 Days Ago
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By Abnninja 8th Sep, 2017 - 3:18pm
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Stem 7th Sep, 2017 - 5:01pm
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By Bountyhunter 7th Sep, 2017 - 4:17pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 17th Dec, 2016 - 12:39am