Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation - Page 2 of 20

Awesome! Well, if I am given an opportunity - Page 2 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Aug, 2017 - 10:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (20) »
Closed
PBP Greece Dungeons and Dragons Dungeons & Dragons 5e
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 29th Aug, 2017 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation
A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation - Page 2

Sorry all, it has been a busy day here. I expect it will stay busy through the day. I'll get the Q&A thread completed today. I'll look over the characters too. One thing, Kyrroeth is correct regarding feats.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Aug, 2017 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

This is just a placeholder post so I can be notified as people post stuff. Once a few more characters are posted I will make my final decision as to what they I will be playing. Kyrroeth, I thought you were going with a fighter or ranger, and from your character thumbnail it says Rogue Assassin! That's a bit of a direction change… I was so hoping to have my character be flirting with the towering Amazon, and her rolling her eyes at his annoying her!

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2017 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

So… do you just want me to switch to the non-variant version of the Human than since I can't get feats? Hmm… or maybe I'll look at Dwarf…

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2017 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Creation Character Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

I'll be getting mine in shortly. Been busy of late. Also need to reevaluate, since Robert managed to Ninja the role of Wizard out from under me tongue.gif.

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2017 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Robert,

Yes, a regular human or dwarf would be fine.

Daishain,

We can certainly have more than one wizard in a group this size.

29th Aug, 2017 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #
Photokles
Cleric
Character
Lieutenant / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

The light bearer says...

Hello, all!
It's been a while, but I was wondering if there were any open spots for this campaign?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Aug, 2017 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation - Page 2

Brandon,

I have ten according to my review thread, which is two more than I planned. That said, I haven't heard anything from a few of them in a while. I'm going to put a reminder on that thread for them to add their character here. I'll give them one more day. If they don't post here you are welcome to add a character.

All,

Please read how to create a character carefully. I've made a few edits today/additions today. Note about additional proficiencies and tools since you have limited languages… or even expertise.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 29th Aug, 2017 - 10:33pm

29th Aug, 2017 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #
Photokles
Cleric
Character
Lieutenant / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 2

The light bearer says...

Awesome!
Well, if I am given an opportunity to play, I was considering a light domain cleric of Helios from either Rhodes or Heliopolis. Just thought I'd go ahead and throw that out there should there be an issue before I even start on stats if allowed, (Laugh).

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (20) »

> TOPIC: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.