Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation - Page 11 of 20

My character is all finished, as far as I - Page 11 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 31st Aug, 2017 - 10:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 20 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (20) »
Closed
PBP Greece Dungeons and Dragons Dungeons & Dragons 5e
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 31st Aug, 2017 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation
A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation - Page 11

That's why she has a bear bodyguard. I'm used to dealing with devious Dungeon Master's like KN and Daishain *wink*.

Sponsored Links:
31st Aug, 2017 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #
Keitha
Druid lvl 3
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Creation Character Campaign Greek Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Servant of Dreams says...

Abnninja,
-
Hmm, well that works. Much appreciated.

Though just to offer your didn't have to also give advantage when dealing with them. Still, much appreciated for allowing this to be worked out. I will continue working on the character sheet.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 31st Aug, 2017 - 4:33pm

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2017 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

OK I am working more on my character. He has a +1 battle axe and the periapt of wound closure. I am playing with armor now. I do have his stats changed for the magical items

Out of Character: I am not a evil Dungeon Master Kyrreoth I just let you players dictate what happens when you take the wrong choice *laugh*.

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2017 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 11 Creation Character Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

All,

Let me know when you have finished with your characters so I can go in and check them out.

Paul,

Have you decided which direction you want to go? I think we have the group that is going to start this campaign. Although a bard would be nice, in the vein of Homer, I don't want to be the one to push you into anything. You can truly be whatever you want at this point.

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2017 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

I think I have my character complete now. Take a look and let me know what tweeks if any I need to do.

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2017 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Okay, I am going to do something I basically never do. I am going to play a magic user, specifically a bard. One reason I don't play magic users is it is more bookkeeping than non-magic characters. I also just prefer sword to sorcery. It comes from watching all those old Errol Flynn movies since I was a kid.

So give me a few hours. As long as I don't get called out to process a scene, I should have the basics posted. Ninja, I fully expect to make more mistakes than usual when drafting this guy, and have more questions than usual as well. Please bear with me, all of you.

I am currently thinking of him being from the Germanic tribes. He will probably have lost some members of his former performing troupe to some of the monsters/creatures/undead that have come about in the last 10 years, and his ability to weave magic with music brought him to the attention of the local rulers. Lastly, I intend, when casting spells, to essentially write new lyrics to classic rock and the Great American Songbook… but if all this goes poorly, I will swap out for a rogue or ranger!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Aug, 2017 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation - Page 11

Paul,

I very much look forward to this. Your concept sounds great. [By The Way], you and me both regarding magic users. I almost always played a fighter, ranger, or rogue type myself. But magic looked so much smoother in this edition I wanted to give it a try… and it is. It's actually a joy to play. They cleaned it up so much.

As far as giving you time, no problem. God knows ya'll gave me time and advice while I got used to playing Fay.

31st Aug, 2017 - 10:20pm / Post ID: #
Tellias Syntomo
Fighter BattleMaster 3
Character
Lieutenant / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 11

The Short End says...

My character is all finished, as far as I can tell, so feel free to give it your final approval please Ninja.

Paul
Cool idea. I had a character play a bard in one of my campaigns and he went with the "Gambit" trick from Marvel comics. He would use a particular playing card for each spell he cast, throwing it either into the air and making it disappear or throwing it at the target of the spell or doing the magic trick "Pick a card any card" for spells cast on party members. Was fun to watch in action and he actually made his character look & sound like Elvis *laugh* He even had a lute that was steam powered to give an electric guitar kind of sound, made by a group of gnome tinkerers wink.gif

Be interesting to see what songs you pick for which spells, happy to help on this as I love this sort of thing! Sounds like a fun character.

This party is coming together really well. We should hopefully have a blast! Can't wait for Ninja to: "Let the games begin!".

> TOPIC: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.