Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation - Page 12 of 20

My thanks. How does a "Collineari Rod" - Page 12 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Sep, 2017 - 2:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 20 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (20) »
Closed
PBP Greece Dungeons and Dragons Dungeons & Dragons 5e
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 31st Aug, 2017 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation
A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation - Page 12

Glarion,

Your character is approved and has been for a while. I approved it when you sent from editing to active status.

Sponsored Links:
31st Aug, 2017 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #
Tellias Syntomo
Fighter BattleMaster 3
Character
Lieutenant / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Creation Character Campaign Greek Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

The Short End says...

Kool & the gang man! wink.gif

Thanks, thought I would say so anyway as I have made minor tweaks here and there to my backstory, description and other bits and pieces.

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2017 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Okay, I have the rough outline submitted. I need to roll the extra Hit Points, which I will do here. I could use some suggestions for magic item(S)... Other than that, if there are some tweaks to the character, especially his background/origin story that Ninja wishes to advise, I am all ears.

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2017 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 12 Creation Character Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Paul,

This is a great start. I've unlocked your sheet for you to continue to work on. I like the history… especially the part where you talk about magic appeared/retuned. Very interesting… what made you write that?

For background, is he coming to the far south of Europe because the family he was staying with is of some importance and they heard of the summons all the way up where they are? [By The Way], around this time there were Germanic tribes in the Danube area, so he could have easily followed the Danube down to the Morava in present day Servia and then that down to Macedonia. He and his troupe then could have been there in Macedonia when he heard of the summons and his troupe figured there might be coin to be made. Just a thought.

Regarding magic, I'll leave to the group to recommend.

One last question, human or no?

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 1st Sep, 2017 - 12:57am

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2017 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Ninja, the travel bit sounds fine. Instead of working for a ruling clan, he and some folks just travel about. If you wish, his sisters are still with him and the troupe. In fact, let's run with that. So at first, Ingrid and Catriona are with him. If you need me to flesh them out, I can do that. As for what sort of creatures killed their parents, that is up to you, if it makes any difference. And I will consider him a bit of a freelance spy/information broker.

As to why I added the bit about magic coming back, I don't know. It just seemed to fit. The more detail a GM gives me, the more I like to tie into it. And conversely I always am willing to add background/plot hooks that allow the GM to advance the story. If you need someone hunting him/the party, I can have a reason to be the quarry, whether it is something he did, or something he has. If you need him to be chasing something, I am sure we can do that as well.

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2017 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abn, I have a request in regards to the magic item. I request permission to pick up a slightly modified version of a +2 Rod of the Pact keeper.

Said modifications amount to letting a Wizard attune to it, and dropping the warlock spell slot refresh thing I cannot use anyways.

Paul, several good magic items available, but for something particularly thematic, the bardic instruments are rather good. They provide a list of spells that can each be cast 1/day.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Sep, 2017 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation - Page 12

Sorry, I meant is your character human or something else. As far as what killed his parents, let's say he doesn't know the answer to that yet. But perhaps one day he'll see them again and he'll know.

EDIT

Daishain,

I'll allow this. I need you to come up with a suitable name for said magic item… something suitable for a wizardly rod rather than one made for a warlock.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 1st Sep, 2017 - 1:33am

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2017 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 12

My thanks. How does a "Collineari Rod" sound?

Its an old latin word that eventually gave rise to the English term collimate. It basically means to align something. A laser would be an example of highly collimated light. Figured it would be appropriate for something that would make directed spell energy more effective.

> TOPIC: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.