Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 15 of 49

Brathark stops where the scouts left the track - Page 15 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Sep, 2017 - 6:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 49 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19  ...Latest (49) »
Closed
PBP Greek Dungeons and Dragons To play in this Campaign you must first create an approved Character via: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2017 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread
A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 15

"Hmm, perhaps they didn't know for sure she was unique, there weren't any other birds around, other animals might have been driven off or killed."

Elymas goes on to pass on the description of the assailants to his companions

Out of Character: I should note that Little Owls like Kria are very common around the area in question, and while closer to nocturnal than diurnal, they're commonly seen in the day as well. So, not likely a tell by itself. Not that that matters much if she's the only bird in the sky.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 12th Sep, 2017 - 2:18am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2017 - 4:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Briadia looks at Tellios with a concerned expression. " There is some kind of assault ahead. I can hear the din of battle. It is quite a bit closer than the smoke column ahead. We are about to ride into quite a scene ahead. It is north of us. "

She listens intently trying to judge the distance to the battle. " We should probably go back to the others now and report what we have found. Either that or try to sneak closer to determine what exactly we are up against. What do you think Tellios?"

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 12th Sep, 2017 - 4:05am

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2017 - 4:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Brathark, what do you want done with the wagon and supplies? Riding them into whatever lays before us will surely lead us to losing them all?"

In anticipation of the coming fight, Manos removes his robe; revealing a new black and red chiton. His strong arms tell a greater story in the gleaming light of day; detailing numerous scars that holds the tales of frequent and often gruesome battles.

His skin is tough and thick, but still shows the tensing of his muscles as his body naturally flexes in anticipation. His hands grip the reins hard, and suddenly begin moving in rhythmic patterns. He smiles wide and says; "Looks like it's time to get ready for a fight."

Suddenly a red tinted shell engulfs Manos, just above his skin and almost fully transparent; except for the occasional shimmer of red. He then picks up and double checks something in his spellbook before beginning to prepare his next spell.

Out of Character: I'm casting Mage Armor and next turn(?) I want to cast False Life cast at 2nd Level 1d4+9 Temporary HP.

12th Sep, 2017 - 4:42am / Post ID: #
Keitha
Druid lvl 3
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 15 Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Servant of Dreams says...

Keitha considers what could be done, before offering her thoughts and saying, "We'll have to consider if there'd even be a way of getting into the city, that it may very well be surrounded. More, even if it was not there is a strong likelihood that those within would not be quick to trust us and allowing entrance given the battle in progress." At least that was her thoughts of the possible issues.

Still, the druid will look to those that she travels with and ask, "What shall we do, and how shall we proceed? Since it would be foolhardy to take on the army by ourselves, how can you render assistance?" These are the questions that Keitha is finding herself asking, wondering on the situation, as it appears the group begins planning things out.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 12th Sep, 2017 - 5:05am

12th Sep, 2017 - 12:27pm / Post ID: #
Tellias Syntomo
Fighter BattleMaster 3
Character
Lieutenant / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

The Short End says...

"I too can hear the sounds of battle up ahead, and it is definitely not coming Thebes, which I fear is the location of that smoke. I suggest we move a little closer to scout out the cries and if we can help do so, else return and report what we have found to the others." Tellias beckons for Briadia to follow him forward and urges his mule into action.

Out of Character: : Soon as we can make something out visually, I would like to stop and take a quick study of the scene before deciding my next action.

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2017 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Right, I need a definitive declaration of what the main group is doing and what the scouts are doing. For the scouts particularly, which direction are you going and are you staying together?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2017 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 15

Niklais says, "We should wait here for our scouts to report. I mean, that's why we sent them ahead. We should hear what they have to say. But we should be on our guard."

Out of Character: : Perception roll to see/hear any trouble closing in on us.

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2017 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 15

Brathark stops where the scouts left the track we were following. "Bring the wagon forwards and we will wait here for the scouts. Two people stay on guard as the rest take a break until we hear back from the scouts. If the way is clear we will continue if not the wagon may have to be placed somewhere protective if any place is around." Brathark looks about to see if there is any place close by they can temporary place the wagon.

> TOPIC: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.