Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 15 of 33

Brathark stops where the scouts left the track - Page 15 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 1 Week Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 3 37 141 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest


Posts: 262 - Views: 4193 Rating: 2/10 out of 1 Votes
PBP Greek Dungeons and Dragons To play in this Campaign you must first create an approved Character via: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation
Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Elymas
Wizard

Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 15

The keeper says...

"Hmm, perhaps they didn't know for sure she was unique, there weren't any other birds around, other animals might have been driven off or killed."

Elymas goes on to pass on the description of the assailants to his companions

Out of Character: I should note that Little Owls like Kria are very common around the area in question, and while closer to nocturnal than diurnal, they're commonly seen in the day as well. So, not likely a tell by itself. Not that that matters much if she's the only bird in the sky.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 1 Week Ago


Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth
Premium
(+)
Briadia
Ranger Beastmaster 3

Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek e DampD Abnninjas

Chosen of Athena says...

Briadia looks at Tellios with a concerned expression. " There is some kind of assault ahead. I can hear the din of battle. It is quite a bit closer than the smoke column ahead. We are about to ride into quite a scene ahead. It is north of us. "

She listens intently trying to judge the distance to the battle. " We should probably go back to the others now and report what we have found. Either that or try to sneak closer to determine what exactly we are up against. What do you think Tellios?"

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 1 Week Ago


Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #
Manos Ferrytrail
Wizard lv 3

Lieutenant / Middle Front
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

Wagonmaker and wheelwright says...

"Brathark, what do you want done with the wagon and supplies? Riding them into whatever lays before us will surely lead us to losing them all?"

In anticipation of the coming fight, Manos removes his robe; revealing a new black and red chiton. His strong arms tell a greater story in the gleaming light of day; detailing numerous scars that holds the tales of frequent and often gruesome battles.

His skin is tough and thick, but still shows the tensing of his muscles as his body naturally flexes in anticipation. His hands grip the reins hard, and suddenly begin moving in rhythmic patterns. He smiles wide and says; "Looks like it's time to get ready for a fight."

Suddenly a red tinted shell engulfs Manos, just above his skin and almost fully transparent; except for the occasional shimmer of red. He then picks up and double checks something in his spellbook before beginning to prepare his next spell.

Out of Character: I'm casting Mage Armor and next turn(?) I want to cast False Life cast at 2nd Level 1d4+9 Temporary HP.
Manos Ferrytrail Results:
  • False Life on D4 (+9): 12 (1 roll)


Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Thomaslee
Premium
(+)
Keitha
Druid lvl 3

Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 15 Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek e DampD Abnninjas

Servant of Dreams says...

Keitha considers what could be done, before offering her thoughts and saying, "We'll have to consider if there'd even be a way of getting into the city, that it may very well be surrounded. More, even if it was not there is a strong likelihood that those within would not be quick to trust us and allowing entrance given the battle in progress." At least that was her thoughts of the possible issues.

Still, the druid will look to those that she travels with and ask, "What shall we do, and how shall we proceed? Since it would be foolhardy to take on the army by ourselves, how can you render assistance?" These are the questions that Keitha is finding herself asking, wondering on the situation, as it appears the group begins planning things out.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 1 Week Ago


Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #
Tellias Syntomo
Fighter BattleMaster 3

Lieutenant / Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek e DampD Abnninjas

The Short End says...

"I too can hear the sounds of battle up ahead, and it is definitely not coming Thebes, which I fear is the location of that smoke. I suggest we move a little closer to scout out the cries and if we can help do so, else return and report what we have found to the others." Tellias beckons for Briadia to follow him forward and urges his mule into action.

Out of Character: : Soon as we can make something out visually, I would like to stop and take a quick study of the scene before deciding my next action.


Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Diamond
(+)
Dungeon Master


Game Master
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread

The Seer says...

Right, I need a definitive declaration of what the main group is doing and what the scouts are doing. For the scouts particularly, which direction are you going and are you staying together?


Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #
Niklaus
Bard

Lieutenant / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 15 Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread

The Jovial says...

Niklais says, "We should wait here for our scouts to report. I mean, that's why we sent them ahead. We should hear what they have to say. But we should be on our guard."

Out of Character: : Perception roll to see/hear any trouble closing in on us.
Niklaus Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+6): 22 (1 roll)


Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
Brathark
Paladin level 3

Leader / Head
Character Sheet
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 15

The solid says...

Brathark stops where the scouts left the track we were following. "Bring the wagon forwards and we will wait here for the scouts. Two people stay on guard as the rest take a break until we hear back from the scouts. If the way is clear we will continue if not the wagon may have to be placed somewhere protective if any place is around." Brathark looks about to see if there is any place close by they can temporary place the wagon.
Brathark Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+0): 12 (1 roll)


Guest please SHARE: "Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread" on:

Sponsored Links:

We may have more on Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread, Search first and if not Start A NEW Topic if Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread is not what you had in mind.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll


No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette (use of OOC / off topic tags, etc) before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

 Enable Smilies  Enable Signature
Dice Options: Need Dice Help?

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread


Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Top 20 FP Owners

1. Abnninja - 64,090
2. Krakyn - 20,647
3. Usabookworm - 12,994
4. FairMaiden - 10,769
5. Play by post - 9,643
6. ICon - 8,701
7. KNtoran - 6,241
8. ScottI - 5,900
9. News - 4,730
10. DianeC - 4,031
Auto Updated: Every 31 minutes.
11. Cinder - 3,537
12. Canabusis - 3,146
13. Stacia - 2,948
14. Felipe - 2,886
15. Buddha - 2,580
16. Fyfasan - 2,550
17. Kullgen - 2,550
18. Txtrpg - 2,486
19. Brandon - 2,408
20. Dcaikins - 1,784

World Issues

USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Abnninja 7 Hours Ago
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Abnninja 2.1 Days Ago
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 2.5 Days Ago
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By KNtoran 8th Sep, 2017 - 6:47pm
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By Abnninja 8th Sep, 2017 - 3:18pm
Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?:
Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack By SxyTeenGirl 7th Sep, 2017 - 5:48pm
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Stem 7th Sep, 2017 - 5:01pm
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By Bountyhunter 7th Sep, 2017 - 4:17pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 17th Dec, 2016 - 12:39am