Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 16 of 49

Briadia is gripped by fury as the scene unfolds - Page 16 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Sep, 2017 - 9:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 49 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20  ...Latest (49) »
Closed
PBP Greek Dungeons and Dragons To play in this Campaign you must first create an approved Character via: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
12th Sep, 2017 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #
Tellias Syntomo
Fighter BattleMaster 3
Character
Lieutenant / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 16

The Short End says...

Out of Character: : If Briadia is willing to accompany me, we will try to get sight of what is going on nearby. Then most likely return to the caravan to report our findings.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2017 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread
A Friend

Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Briadia nods to Tellios. " Let us see what we shall see. We shouldn't engage anything. Our priority is to gather information for the main group. They are blind without us. "
She spurs her mule ahead of Tellios and calls to Arcad. " Quietly Arcad. We must sneak up to see what is going on. Stay back behind us. " Her companion has an almost irritated look but hangs back behind them a little ways. Briadia will scout ahead. She calls to Tellios. " Stay back a short distance. I can move at a good rate and quietly also. "

Out of Character: : She uses her ranger ability to move at normal speed with no stealth penalty.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 12th Sep, 2017 - 8:03pm

12th Sep, 2017 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #
Tellias Syntomo
Fighter BattleMaster 3
Character
Lieutenant / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Short End says...

Tellias hangs back a little behind Briadia, to cover her flanks and to watch for any movement coming from them. He hones his senses of old and finds himself in that old feeling of being in the arena, aware and ready for the next strike to come.

Tellias Syntomo Results:
  • Perception check on D20 (+3): 18 (1 roll)

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2017 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 16 Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

As Bradia sneaks up to the crest of a small hill and peers over she sees about 12 creatures she has never seen before, [..]. It's difficult to tell how many there are because there is a farm house that the creatures are getting ready to torch. The creatures are armed with wicked looking swords like none you have ever seen before. They also have bows of a type you have never seen.

There are three dead men on the ground, one still clutching his sword and other two with spears nearby. There are two terrified women and nine wailing children of various ages being herded away towards the north. You can hear the crack of the whip one of the creatures is carrying and the sound of the children screaming grows louder.

Nothing of note happens to the main group.

Out of Character: Are you going to investigate the other sounds too? The ones to the east?

13th Sep, 2017 - 4:24am / Post ID: #
Photokles
Cleric
Character
Lieutenant / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

The light bearer says...

At this point, Photokles is growing anxious, especially at the growing cries of what he can only assume as people in danger and in need of help. The priest turns to his companions still near, "I fear time is not on our side in this instance. Do not mistake my eagerness for brashness, however."
He shifts in his saddle a bit, unstrapping his shield and raising it as if preparing for combat. He looks around again, his face now grave, "I am merely concerned that the longer we wait to act, the fewer we may find in need of aid… "

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2017 - 5:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

"I'm with Phot', the wagon is stored and I'd rather be over there than here. Your the boss Brath, what's the orders?"

Manos already climbs down before waiting for the answer, and begins a dark chant. He pulls a corked bottle from his satchel and pours some of the contents over his open hand, uttering the words; "I will not die this day."

Where the liquid hits the ground the grass dies, and a dark energy breaks forth from the earth, crawling up Manos. It grips to his body, climbing until it reaches his face; where it pours into his eyes and through his body, just below the skin, until it fades deeper into him.

Manos hesitates, but by the look of him he isn't going to wait much long. He reaches into the wagon and grabs his wooden hammer, his grip tight. Moments later he begins taking the first few steps towards the screams.

Out of Character: That was me casting False Life.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Sep, 2017 - 8:08am / Post ID: #
Tellias Syntomo
Fighter BattleMaster 3
Character
Lieutenant / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 16

The Short End says...

"We need to rescue those women and children! Quickly, I will return to fetch the others, can you see what is to the east and meet us as we return here."

Tellias retreats from the hill and then remounts his mule, urging to go as fast as it can back to the main group.

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2017 - 9:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 16

Briadia is gripped by fury as the scene unfolds in front of her. She barely hears what Tellios says. As he heads back she realizes what he said and begins to head east to investigate the other sounds. She is looking forward to slaughtering these strange creatures that would do such a thing.

"Let us go Arcad. Quietly for now. Tellios is bringing help." She sets out stealthily with Arcad trailing behind again.

> TOPIC: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.