Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 16 of 38

Briadia is gripped by fury as the scene unfolds - Page 16 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 1 Week Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 5 54 148 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest


Posts: 300 - Views: 4779 Rating: 2/10 out of 1 Votes
PBP Greek Dungeons and Dragons To play in this Campaign you must first create an approved Character via: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation
Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #
Tellias Syntomo
Fighter BattleMaster 3

Lieutenant / Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 16

The Short End says...

Out of Character: : If Briadia is willing to accompany me, we will try to get sight of what is going on nearby. Then most likely return to the caravan to report our findings.


Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth
Premium
(+)
Briadia
Ranger Beastmaster 3

Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Chosen of Athena says...

Briadia nods to Tellios. " Let us see what we shall see. We shouldn't engage anything. Our priority is to gather information for the main group. They are blind without us. "
She spurs her mule ahead of Tellios and calls to Arcad. " Quietly Arcad. We must sneak up to see what is going on. Stay back behind us. " Her companion has an almost irritated look but hangs back behind them a little ways. Briadia will scout ahead. She calls to Tellios. " Stay back a short distance. I can move at a good rate and quietly also. "

Out of Character: : She uses her ranger ability to move at normal speed with no stealth penalty.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 1 Week Ago
Briadia Results:
  • Stealth on D20 (+5): 23 (1 roll)
  • Perception ?? on D20 (+4): 9 (1 roll)
  • Arcad perception ?? on D20 (+3): 16, 5 (2 rolls)


Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #
Tellias Syntomo
Fighter BattleMaster 3

Lieutenant / Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

The Short End says...

Tellias hangs back a little behind Briadia, to cover her flanks and to watch for any movement coming from them. He hones his senses of old and finds himself in that old feeling of being in the arena, aware and ready for the next strike to come.
Tellias Syntomo Results:
  • Perception check on D20 (+3): 18 (1 roll)


Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Diamond
(+)
Dungeon Master


Game Master
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 16 Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

The Seer says...

As Bradia sneaks up to the crest of a small hill and peers over she sees about 12 creatures she has never seen before, [..]. It's difficult to tell how many there are because there is a farm house that the creatures are getting ready to torch. The creatures are armed with wicked looking swords like none you have ever seen before. They also have bows of a type you have never seen.

There are three dead men on the ground, one still clutching his sword and other two with spears nearby. There are two terrified women and nine wailing children of various ages being herded away towards the north. You can hear the crack of the whip one of the creatures is carrying and the sound of the children screaming grows louder.

Nothing of note happens to the main group.

Out of Character: Are you going to investigate the other sounds too? The ones to the east?


Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #
Photokles
Cleric

Lieutenant / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

The light bearer says...

At this point, Photokles is growing anxious, especially at the growing cries of what he can only assume as people in danger and in need of help. The priest turns to his companions still near, "I fear time is not on our side in this instance. Do not mistake my eagerness for brashness, however."
He shifts in his saddle a bit, unstrapping his shield and raising it as if preparing for combat. He looks around again, his face now grave, "I am merely concerned that the longer we wait to act, the fewer we may find in need of aid… "


Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #
Manos Ferrytrail
Wizard lv 3

Lieutenant / Middle Front
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread

Wagonmaker and wheelwright says...

"I'm with Phot', the wagon is stored and I'd rather be over there than here. Your the boss Brath, what's the orders?"

Manos already climbs down before waiting for the answer, and begins a dark chant. He pulls a corked bottle from his satchel and pours some of the contents over his open hand, uttering the words; "I will not die this day."

Where the liquid hits the ground the grass dies, and a dark energy breaks forth from the earth, crawling up Manos. It grips to his body, climbing until it reaches his face; where it pours into his eyes and through his body, just below the skin, until it fades deeper into him.

Manos hesitates, but by the look of him he isn't going to wait much long. He reaches into the wagon and grabs his wooden hammer, his grip tight. Moments later he begins taking the first few steps towards the screams.

Out of Character: That was me casting False Life.


Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #
Tellias Syntomo
Fighter BattleMaster 3

Lieutenant / Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 16 Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread

The Short End says...

"We need to rescue those women and children! Quickly, I will return to fetch the others, can you see what is to the east and meet us as we return here."

Tellias retreats from the hill and then remounts his mule, urging to go as fast as it can back to the main group.


Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth
Premium
(+)
Briadia
Ranger Beastmaster 3

Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 16

Chosen of Athena says...

Briadia is gripped by fury as the scene unfolds in front of her. She barely hears what Tellios says. As he heads back she realizes what he said and begins to head east to investigate the other sounds. She is looking forward to slaughtering these strange creatures that would do such a thing.

"Let us go Arcad. Quietly for now. Tellios is bringing help." She sets out stealthily with Arcad trailing behind again.
Briadia Results:
  • Stealth on D20 (+5): 22 (1 roll)
  • Perception on D20 (+4): 15 (1 roll)
  • Arcad perception ?? on D20 (+3): 21, 23 (2 rolls)


Guest please SHARE: "Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread" on:

Sponsored Links:

We may have more on Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread, Search first and if not Start A NEW Topic if Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread is not what you had in mind.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll


No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette (use of OOC / off topic tags, etc) before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

 Enable Smilies  Enable Signature
Dice Options: Need Dice Help?

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread


Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Latest Topics


Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Latest Photos

Life's A Beach: Maracas, Trinidad
Life's A Beach: Maracas, Trinidad
Uploaded by: JB
Rated: 0/10 + 10 comments
Last comment: BabyTrini 7th Sep, 2017 - 4:08pm
▲ Rate Photo! ▲ Add Pic
Kntoran's Medals
8 comments
Rate My Pic!
Abnninja Army Pics
23 comments
Rate My Pic!
Baby Mourning Doves
8 comments
Rate My Pic!
JB's Home Made Pizza 3
11 comments
Rate My Pic!
Pre-Workout
9 comments
Rate My Pic!
My Current Project
12 comments
Rate My Pic!
Desert 1991
9 comments
Rate My Pic!
Playing Pool
1 comments
Rate My Pic!

Updated every: 55 minutes