Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 17 of 36

I nod at Tellis in relief." I didn't - Page 17 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 1 Week Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 9 76 177 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest


Posts: 287 - Views: 4541 Rating: 2/10 out of 1 Votes
PBP Greek Dungeons and Dragons To play in this Campaign you must first create an approved Character via: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation
Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Diamond
(+)
Dungeon Master


Game Master
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 17

The Seer says...

Tellias slips off and makes his way back to the group. He relays what he has seen.

Briadia continues her stealthy ways and heads towards the sounds to the east. As she heads in that direction she begins to hear them too, the sounds of battle. She crouches low in a barley field, using it to conceal her movements and manages to get quite close. There she sees eight human soldiers fighting off a large group of these same creatures. Many of the humans are clearly wounded but they fight on. No telling exactly how many there are without possibly giving herself away but she can see there are more than 20 and there are dead and wounded humans and creatures laying on the ground.

The main group remains ignorant of what the scouts have found but they can clearly see the smoke in the distance has increased.

Out of Character: I'll let Tellias role play out his encounter with the main group, especially any instructions or suggestions. I need a history check from Briadia. If she wants to get closer to get a good count of the creatures I'll need another stealth check. She can tell that it would be quite difficult to not be spotted, but not quite impossible.


Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
Brathark
Paladin level 3

Leader / Head
Character Sheet
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

The solid says...

Brathark looks confused, "What screams are you referring to I do not nor have I heard any screams. Yes the wagon is safe for now but until we hear from the scouts we will move then. In the mean time keep watch out for anything that may be out scouting for those at the town."


Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Thomaslee
Premium
(+)
Keitha
Druid lvl 3

Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

Servant of Dreams says...

Keeping an eye on things, helping to watch and make sure no enemies appear unnoticed, Keitha will also consider what she may know about the nearby city or even the land about them. Seeking to recall anything said to her and even asking Artemis for guidance.

Specific Action: Using Perception, History, and Nature/Survival with benefit of the Guidance spell.

Out of Character: Let me know if you want me to roll with Disadvantage with the History check, or simply have it cancel out the Advantage from Guidance. Also, making a single set of rolls for Nature/Survival as I am not sure which would be applicable for knowing the terrain and other details of the land which they travel.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 1 Week Ago
Keitha Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+3): 8, 17 (2 rolls)
  • History on D20 (+0): 17, 3 (2 rolls)
  • Nature/Survival on D20 (+3): 17, 21 (2 rolls)


Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth
Premium
(+)
Briadia
Ranger Beastmaster 3

Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 17 Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Chosen of Athena says...

Briadia is sorely tempted to scout further to determine the number of enemies. She reasons that it is extremely risky and could result in her being isolated from the main group. The Amazon studies the enemies for a moment to determine what they might be. Once she does this she will back away stealthily and return to where her and Tellios parted ways. Her and Arcad will be looking in every direction as they await the rest of her group. She yearns to go help the women and children to the north as quickly as possible.

Out of Character: : Thomas, Guidance doesn't grant advantage on ability checks. It gives a +D4 to ability checks. It is a more limited version of bless basically.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 1 Week Ago
Briadia Results:
  • Stealth on D20 (+5): 22 (1 roll)
  • Perception on D20 (+4): 11 (1 roll)
  • History on D20 (+1): 6 (1 roll)
  • Arcad perception ?? on D20 (+3): 14, 22 (2 rolls)


Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Thomaslee
Premium
(+)
Keitha
Druid lvl 3

Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Servant of Dreams says...

Out of Character: Sighs, well my mistake for misusing Guidance. I will make those d4 rolls and hope for the best, that they will actually make a difference.

I guess that I should also roll on "Thomas makes another mistake" check and see what I get.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 1 Week Ago
Keitha Results:
  • Guidance on D4 (+0): 4, 2, 4 (3 rolls)


Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #
Tellias Syntomo
Fighter BattleMaster 3

Lieutenant / Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread

The Short End says...

As Tellias comes within visible range he signals to Brathark the Spartan sign for advance! He does quite hurriedly and with an intended sense of urgency. When he is sure that the group has seen him and his sign he turns about and heads off back to the point he left Briadia.

As approaches reaches the point where they departed, he can see the tall Amazon and her companion waiting for him to return.

Tellias reaches the two imposing, but beautiful figures "Did you see a way for you and Arcad to sneak up and flank the creatures leading the woman and children away?"


Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
Brathark
Paladin level 3

Leader / Head
Character Sheet
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 17 Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread

The solid says...

Brathark sees the sign and turns to everyone. "We move forward the scouts have found something it seems. Leave the wagon for now. Be on your guard still as we know there is a enemy force in these lands now." Brathark moves forward leading everyone until the come to the spot where Tellias and Briadia are waiting. "What did you find?"


Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth
Premium
(+)
Briadia
Ranger Beastmaster 3

Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 17

Chosen of Athena says...

I nod at Tellis in relief." I didn't find a good way to flank them. It is too open. A frontal engagement will be required for the most part." I then fill him in on what I saw to the east.

After a few minutes the main group arrives." Brathark, we have quite the dilemma. A short distance to the north a battle has been fought. There are strange creatures that I have never seen before. They have killed the men and are dragging away women and children for who knows what purpose."

She is obviously angry as she relays this." Also, to the east there is a battle still going on. It is at least 20 of these strange beings against maybe 8 warriors. The warriors are losing and will fall in a short time from my estimate. I didn't risk further scouting due to the terrain." I squeeze my hands on the handle of my swords. Looking at the others I await the discussion.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 1 Week Ago


Guest please SHARE: "Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread" on:

Sponsored Links:

To go deeper into this Topic ensure to Search unique terms for: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll


No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette (use of OOC / off topic tags, etc) before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

 Enable Smilies  Enable Signature
Dice Options: Need Dice Help?

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread


Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Latest Topics


Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Highlights

The Trump Immigration Wall: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 2.2 Days Ago
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 2.5 Days Ago
Donald Trump: Can you see him as the next President of one of the most powerful countries in the world, the United States of America? By Opinion 4.2 Days Ago
Another 9/11: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
Wide Screen Columns: Now your screen is not as empty as before. What are your thoughts about this new feature in the Community? By Wizard 9th Sep, 2017 - 1:33pm
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 7th Sep, 2017 - 11:59pm
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abelard 7th Sep, 2017 - 3:00pm
Russia vs USA: Will there be a World War over the expansion of Russia? By Vex 7th Sep, 2017 - 2:32pm
A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 8th Aug, 2017 - 12:20pm
Offensive Trademarks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm
Donald Trump & Muslims: Can Trump stop Islamist without aggrevating the Middle East? By News 21st May, 2017 - 8:37pm
The 9.11 Conspiracy: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 22nd Mar, 2017 - 10:48pm

Updated every: 14 minutes