Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 19 of 36

Out of Character: Photokles will remain on - Page 19 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 1 Week Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 9 76 177 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest


Posts: 287 - Views: 4539 Rating: 2/10 out of 1 Votes
PBP Greek Dungeons and Dragons To play in this Campaign you must first create an approved Character via: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation
Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #
Manos Ferrytrail
Wizard lv 3

Lieutenant / Middle Front
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 19

Wagonmaker and wheelwright says...

Retconing my last post a bit.

As Manos finishes unhitching the horse he sees the signal. Recognizing it immediately he quickly grabs a long and worn staff from the wagon, mounts the horse, and rides until he sees Briadia. He slows and dismounts before listening to the situation.

"I agree. With the aid of the soldiers we should be able to free the prisoners with more ease. Bria, you should follow them and signal Ely through his bird if you need our aid."

Manos starts walking towards the soldiers. "Finally get to punch something." He says, resting his staff upon his shoulder.

Out of Character: If he see anything that doesn't look human, bear, owl, or horse he is decking it. After that he will ready his staff.

Attached Image Edited: Robertreaper on 1 Week Ago
Manos Ferrytrail Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+0): 18 (1 roll)
  • Surprise Att on D20 (+5): 20 (1 roll)
  • Sucker punch dmg on D4 (+3): 4 (1 roll)


Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #
Tellias Syntomo
Fighter BattleMaster 3

Lieutenant / Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

The Short End says...

Telias knew in his mind, when he heard the news of what was happening in the east from Briadia, the sequence of events that needed to happen with the situations that were at hand. He considered several things.

When the creatures had finished torching the barn they would no doubt rejoin with those leading the women & children away and make that force stronger. Also in order to reach the hostage column they would most likely need to engage with the arsonists first. The best approach towards the hostage line unhindered would be to sweep round from the east. This then meant likely engagement with the battle in progress there. However, if the soldiers could be aided, they would then turn into an allied force that could likely tackle the hostage column and their reinforcements, after all the soldiers were in more imminent threat of death it would seem.

He came out of his thoughts as the last of the group had spoken their words and he realised they were all now looking at him for his opinion. He did not hesitate in giving his thoughts "We strike east and aid our fellow Spartans. Briadia, Arcad and Kria follow the hostage column. We should be aware that we must move and fight quickly. We don't know what we face to the east in these creatures, but it gives me some hope that although outnumbered the 8 surviving Spartans are holding their own. We strike fast, we strike hard, we withdraw back to the hostage column with all haste, when we have vanquished these things and reunited with our brethren! SPARTA!"

Tellias kicks his mule into action and it starts slightly, before mustering all its speed towards the east. He does not look back instead barreling forward as fast as his mount will take him.

Out of Character: : When Tellias gets in range he will throw a Verutum at the closest creature.

Attached Image Edited: Glarion on 1 Week Ago
Tellias Syntomo Results:
  • Verutum attack roll on D20 (+4): 10 (1 roll)
  • Verutum damage roll on D6 (+2): 7 (1 roll)


Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #
Photokles
Cleric

Lieutenant / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

The light bearer says...

Photokles listens to each of his companions' opinion on which to engage first. Once it becomes clear that aiding the soldiers is the consensus he speaks up, "I contend this is a difficult decision but it would appear that helping our fellow soldiers in the immediate has the most benefit."
The priest then pulls out a strip of fine linen and after a few words of incantation, a radiant, smokeless flame consumes the cloth. The light then leaps from Photokles's hand and swirls around Brathark, Tellias and Briadia and as it does, they all feel a bit more wholesome.
Photokles then turns to Briadia, "You have been gifted the wisdom of Athena, fight with the tenacity of Ares but know that it is Helios who watches over us all. If you must engage in combat or defend yourself, let his light guide your strikes well." The priest then pulls out a hand full of sunflower seeds and blows on them. As he does, the seeds take to the air and bloom into full sunflowers as they gently fall around the Amozonian's feet, as well as Arcad's and one even drifts over to Manos.
"As long as these have petals, Helios is with you." And with that, Photokles follows suit and begins to guide his mule toward the soldiers.

Out of Character:
The first spell with the cloth was "Aid". Those affected gain 5 to their maximum HP and are also healed up to it. The second spell with the sunflowers was "Bless". Those affected gain 1d4 to all attack rolls and saving throws as long as Photokles maintains concentration.

And if an initiative roll is needed, I'll go ahead and roll that.
Photokles Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+2): 22 (1 roll)


Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #
Manos Ferrytrail
Wizard lv 3

Lieutenant / Middle Front
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 19 Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Wagonmaker and wheelwright says...

Watching two brothers in arms ride past, Manos curses to himself before heading back to also grab his horse, muttering to himself; "Someone should have said it was outside of walking distance, now I'm going to be late to the fight."

He mounts his horse, reshealthing his staff to the saddle as best he can, before riding to join the others. He keeps an eye on the sunflower floating over him, curious on what it's effects may be.
Manos Ferrytrail Results:
  • Flower Power on D4 (+0): 1 (1 roll)


Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Diamond
(+)
Dungeon Master


Game Master
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

The Seer says...

See the battle map. It is not nearly as clear as I hoped it would be. Everyone's position except for Briadia is on there. Describe where you are going and we can work from there. Your mules are not combat trained. I would recommend you rethink that. Also, I'll need initiative from each of you. Do not assume that you are surprising the orcs. You are within 25-35 feet of the battle taking place.

I need an action declaration for Briadia. If she is trying to follow the creatures taking the women and children without being spotted she will need to roll stealth.


Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Elymas
Wizard

Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread

The keeper says...

Hefting his shield and his focus rod, Elymas tells Kria, "Follow the prisoners mentioned, and try to keep Briadia on their trail as well. Report back once a quarter hour or so."

With that, he rides east. He prays for a blessing as well, radiant light settling on Brathark, Tellias and Photokles.
Elymas Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+2): 20 (1 roll)


Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
Brathark
Paladin level 3

Leader / Head
Character Sheet
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 19 Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread

The solid says...

Brathark leaves his mule at the spot they met with the scouts. Looking at Briadia he tells her, "Keep the women and children under observation but do not expose yourself unless it can not be helped. I will make sere we come to your aid as soon as possible." He readies his weapons and heads toward the east. He has one of his javelins ready as they approach the battle. Once within range he will toss it in hopes of taking one of these strange creatures out. Seeing some on the ground wounded or dead shows they can be harmed. He offers a Prayer to Zeus to guide his weapons and one to Hades to accept the souls of these creatures and the warriors who have fought valiantly. After throwing his spear he readies his battle axe and spear and rushes into battle.
Brathark Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+2): 5 (1 roll)
  • Attacks javelin on D20 (+4): 22 (1 roll)
  • Damage javelin on D6 (+3): 4 (1 roll)
  • Attacks battle axe on D20 (+6): 18, 23 (2 rolls)
  • Damage battle axe on D8 (+4): 10, 8 (2 rolls)


Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #
Photokles
Cleric

Lieutenant / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 19

The light bearer says...

Out of Character:
Photokles will remain on his mule, even if it is not combat trained, until he finds that he needs to dismount such as one of the monsters charging him or something to that effect. Keep in mind that he will stay toward the rear of the actual melee and make use of his ranged spells only resorting to his spear if absolutely necessary.

Attached Image Edited: Brandonfett on 1 Week Ago


Guest please SHARE: "Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread" on:

Sponsored Links:

Topics like "Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread" may just be one of many, do use the Search to find more
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll


No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette (use of OOC / off topic tags, etc) before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

 Enable Smilies  Enable Signature
Dice Options: Need Dice Help?

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread


Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Latest Topics


Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

ROK II

Current Leaders

Hunter

Hunter (15)
Chynacat

Melodie (11)
Krusten

Krusten (10)
Thomaslee

Jonathon (9)
Wizard

Merlin (9)
Goldendawn

Aaroni (9)


Aspiring Leaders

Thaosx / Dazrin (8)
Txtrpg / Zork (2)
Stacia / Charmaine (7)
Anronrosby / Kronar (5)
Usabookworm / Bonifacius (5)
Seraphina / Alana (4)

Ready To Rule?

Are you here yet or still hiding? Come out of your cave and become a Ruler... a Ruler of Kings.