Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 19 of 49

Out of Character: Photokles will remain on - Page 19 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 14th Sep, 2017 - 4:29pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 1 29 51 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

Posts: 390 - Views: 8600 Rating: 2/10 out of 1 Votes
PBP Greek Dungeons and Dragons To play in this Campaign you must first create an approved Character via: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2017 - 4:30am / Post ID: #

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread
A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 19

Retconing my last post a bit.

As Manos finishes unhitching the horse he sees the signal. Recognizing it immediately he quickly grabs a long and worn staff from the wagon, mounts the horse, and rides until he sees Briadia. He slows and dismounts before listening to the situation.

"I agree. With the aid of the soldiers we should be able to free the prisoners with more ease. Bria, you should follow them and signal Ely through his bird if you need our aid."

Manos starts walking towards the soldiers. "Finally get to punch something." He says, resting his staff upon his shoulder.

Out of Character: If he see anything that doesn't look human, bear, owl, or horse he is decking it. After that he will ready his staff.

Attached Image Edited: Robertreaper on 14th Sep, 2017 - 4:38am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2017 - 10:31am / Post ID: #
Tellias Syntomo
Fighter BattleMaster 3

Lieutenant / Rear
Character Sheet
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

The Short End says...

Telias knew in his mind, when he heard the news of what was happening in the east from Briadia, the sequence of events that needed to happen with the situations that were at hand. He considered several things.

When the creatures had finished torching the barn they would no doubt rejoin with those leading the women & children away and make that force stronger. Also in order to reach the hostage column they would most likely need to engage with the arsonists first. The best approach towards the hostage line unhindered would be to sweep round from the east. This then meant likely engagement with the battle in progress there. However, if the soldiers could be aided, they would then turn into an allied force that could likely tackle the hostage column and their reinforcements, after all the soldiers were in more imminent threat of death it would seem.

He came out of his thoughts as the last of the group had spoken their words and he realised they were all now looking at him for his opinion. He did not hesitate in giving his thoughts "We strike east and aid our fellow Spartans. Briadia, Arcad and Kria follow the hostage column. We should be aware that we must move and fight quickly. We don't know what we face to the east in these creatures, but it gives me some hope that although outnumbered the 8 surviving Spartans are holding their own. We strike fast, we strike hard, we withdraw back to the hostage column with all haste, when we have vanquished these things and reunited with our brethren! SPARTA!"

Tellias kicks his mule into action and it starts slightly, before mustering all its speed towards the east. He does not look back instead barreling forward as fast as his mount will take him.

Out of Character: : When Tellias gets in range he will throw a Verutum at the closest creature.

Attached Image Edited: Glarion on 14th Sep, 2017 - 10:36am

Tellias Syntomo Results:
  • Verutum attack roll on D20 (+4): 10 (1 roll)
  • Verutum damage roll on D6 (+2): 7 (1 roll)

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2017 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

Lieutenant / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

The light bearer says...

Photokles listens to each of his companions' opinion on which to engage first. Once it becomes clear that aiding the soldiers is the consensus he speaks up, "I contend this is a difficult decision but it would appear that helping our fellow soldiers in the immediate has the most benefit."
The priest then pulls out a strip of fine linen and after a few words of incantation, a radiant, smokeless flame consumes the cloth. The light then leaps from Photokles's hand and swirls around Brathark, Tellias and Briadia and as it does, they all feel a bit more wholesome.
Photokles then turns to Briadia, "You have been gifted the wisdom of Athena, fight with the tenacity of Ares but know that it is Helios who watches over us all. If you must engage in combat or defend yourself, let his light guide your strikes well." The priest then pulls out a hand full of sunflower seeds and blows on them. As he does, the seeds take to the air and bloom into full sunflowers as they gently fall around the Amozonian's feet, as well as Arcad's and one even drifts over to Manos.
"As long as these have petals, Helios is with you." And with that, Photokles follows suit and begins to guide his mule toward the soldiers.

Out of Character:
The first spell with the cloth was "Aid". Those affected gain 5 to their maximum HP and are also healed up to it. The second spell with the sunflowers was "Bless". Those affected gain 1d4 to all attack rolls and saving throws as long as Photokles maintains concentration.

And if an initiative roll is needed, I'll go ahead and roll that.

Photokles Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+2): 22 (1 roll)

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2017 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread
A Friend

Page 19 Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Watching two brothers in arms ride past, Manos curses to himself before heading back to also grab his horse, muttering to himself; "Someone should have said it was outside of walking distance, now I'm going to be late to the fight."

He mounts his horse, reshealthing his staff to the saddle as best he can, before riding to join the others. He keeps an eye on the sunflower floating over him, curious on what it's effects may be.

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2017 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread
A Friend

Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

See the battle map. It is not nearly as clear as I hoped it would be. Everyone's position except for Briadia is on there. Describe where you are going and we can work from there. Your mules are not combat trained. I would recommend you rethink that. Also, I'll need initiative from each of you. Do not assume that you are surprising the orcs. You are within 25-35 feet of the battle taking place.

I need an action declaration for Briadia. If she is trying to follow the creatures taking the women and children without being spotted she will need to roll stealth.

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2017 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #


Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread

The keeper says...

Hefting his shield and his focus rod, Elymas tells Kria, "Follow the prisoners mentioned, and try to keep Briadia on their trail as well. Report back once a quarter hour or so."

With that, he rides east. He prays for a blessing as well, radiant light settling on Brathark, Tellias and Photokles.

Elymas Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+2): 20 (1 roll)

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2017 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

Paladin level 3

Leader / Head
Character Sheet
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 19 Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread

The solid says...

Brathark leaves his mule at the spot they met with the scouts. Looking at Briadia he tells her, "Keep the women and children under observation but do not expose yourself unless it can not be helped. I will make sere we come to your aid as soon as possible." He readies his weapons and heads toward the east. He has one of his javelins ready as they approach the battle. Once within range he will toss it in hopes of taking one of these strange creatures out. Seeing some on the ground wounded or dead shows they can be harmed. He offers a Prayer to Zeus to guide his weapons and one to Hades to accept the souls of these creatures and the warriors who have fought valiantly. After throwing his spear he readies his battle axe and spear and rushes into battle.

Brathark Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+2): 5 (1 roll)
  • Attacks javelin on D20 (+4): 22 (1 roll)
  • Damage javelin on D6 (+3): 4 (1 roll)
  • Attacks battle axe on D20 (+6): 18, 23 (2 rolls)
  • Damage battle axe on D8 (+4): 10, 8 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2017 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

Lieutenant / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 19

The light bearer says...

Out of Character:
Photokles will remain on his mule, even if it is not combat trained, until he finds that he needs to dismount such as one of the monsters charging him or something to that effect. Keep in mind that he will stay toward the rear of the actual melee and make use of his ranged spells only resorting to his spear if absolutely necessary.

Attached Image Edited: Brandonfett on 14th Sep, 2017 - 4:30pm

Guest please SHARE: "Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread" on:

Sponsored Links:

Do you have any Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread Tips
Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread



Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

World Issues

USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By News 3.9 Days Ago
USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Trans 1 Week Ago
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By Skeptic 1 Week Ago
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By Chaser 1 Week Ago
China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By Factual 28th Jan, 2018 - 1:35pm
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Wizard 15th Jan, 2018 - 9:36am
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By News 12th Dec, 2017 - 2:36am
Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?:
Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack By Gknightbc 18th Oct, 2017 - 9:45pm
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Swell 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 20th Sep, 2017 - 3:44pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm