Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 20 of 49

Niklaus sees the others leaping into the fray - Page 20 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Sep, 2017 - 1:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 49 pgs.  16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24  ...Latest (49) »
Closed
PBP Greek Dungeons and Dragons To play in this Campaign you must first create an approved Character via: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
14th Sep, 2017 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #
Tellias Syntomo
Fighter BattleMaster 3
Character
Lieutenant / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 20

The Short End says...

Tellias charges towards the fray after loosing his Verutum. He jumps off his mule as the close ground and launches mid-air at the nearest creature with his doyu & hoplon in hand. "FOR SPARTA!" He shouts to try and unsettle the creatures with his arena trained intimidation and to add new hope to the defenders!

Reconcile Edited: Glarion on 14th Sep, 2017 - 4:35pm

Tellias Syntomo Results:
  • Initiative Roll on D20 (+2): 14 (1 roll)
  • Intimidation on D20 (+3): 13 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2017 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread
A Friend

Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Elymas quickly rides his mule towards and to the left of the large cluster of enemies before him. Dismounting, He chants a few words, and there is a thunderous boom, waves of energy ripple through the enemy, flinging them about.

Out of Character: Moving to 22.11 and casting a 2nd level Thunderwave. The 15' cube is oriented to affect hexes 23.08-23.10, 24.09-24.11, and 25.08-25.10. DC 15 Con save vs 3d8 damage and being pushed away from the caster 10 feet. A pass is not pushed and takes half damage.

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2017 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: I'd like to handle this one round at a time. So only provide actions for the current round.

14th Sep, 2017 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #
Photokles
Cleric
Character
Lieutenant / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Page 20 Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

The light bearer says...

Photokles exits the barley field and enters the clearing. He spots one of the hideous beings off to his left not engaged directly with anyone. The priest raises his hand toward the creature almost as if summoning forth a ray from the sun itself to envelop it.

Out of Character:
Moving to hex 22.14 and targeting C19 with sacred flame (Dexterity saving throw DC 13. Save for no damage)

Also, keep in mind, Brathark and Tellias have been blessed by Elymas and Manos by myself.

Photokles Results:
  • Sacred Flame on D8 (+0): 3 (1 roll)

14th Sep, 2017 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #
Keitha
Druid lvl 3
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Servant of Dreams says...

Deciding to help help her companions first, she will say to those near, "Here, lets have the Kindly Ones' flames reveal where out strikes shall hit." WIth thus, she will call upon her magic and cast faerie fire. Keitha has other magic and feats she can offer, but will start with this first.

Specific Action: She will cast Faerie Fire on the nearest enemies. If she needs to move closer first to do so, Keitha will both seek to get close enough but keep her distance. The hex she is at now is fine, unless she needs to go forward a few hexes.

Out of Character: Again, apologizes for the wait.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 14th Sep, 2017 - 6:08pm

Keitha Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+2): 5 (1 roll)

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2017 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Feeling empowered by the bless and aid spells she grins." May the gods guide your strikes. I will let no harm come to the women and children. I promise you that." She grins at Photokles Thank you for the blessing of your god." She ties her mule to a nearby tree and gestures to Arcad.

She takes off at a good pace towards the site of the kidnapping. As they approach it she speaks softly to Arcad," Once again you must stay back from me. You are too big to hide easily. If I call come running though. There will be blood to spill." She crouches down lower and begins moving forward at her normal speed. Her companion lags behind about 100 yards. Briadia will strive to keep them in sight. If an opportunity comes to take out a couple with no one noticing then she will take the risk.

Out of Character: : Ninja, I rolled a couple of checks since I'm not sure how many you need.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 14th Sep, 2017 - 9:30pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Sep, 2017 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #
Tellias Syntomo
Fighter BattleMaster 3
Character
Lieutenant / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 20

The Short End says...

Tellias sees the colorful fire illuminate the nearest creatures and, as he flies off his mule into the fray, he targets one of the creatures illuminated by this light. He thrusts his Doyu straight for the creatures throat!

Out of Character: : With the illumination that has been provided on the closest target I wish to assault C17, providing none of the creatures are intimidated by my attempt, if C17 is affected and runs, then I will attempt to attack the nearest creature after C17.

My intention is to spread as much fear and panic among the flank of these creatures as I can, trying to distract and disrupt their attacks to allow the Spartan force a chance for an opening and to sow confusion among the ranks of the creatures!

Depending on what I roll to attack, I may well add a maneuver to the attack roll.

Reconcile Edited: Glarion on 14th Sep, 2017 - 10:44pm

Tellias Syntomo Results:
  • Atk Roll with Doyu on D20 (+6): 21 (1 roll)
  • Adv Atk Roll w. Doyu on D20 (+6): 7 (1 roll)
  • Doyu Damage on D20 (+4): 12 (1 roll)

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2017 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 20

Niklaus sees the others leaping into the fray and feels a bit unsure. He has rarely been involved in combat with so many combatants. He decides to both take some action, and at the same time lend some morale to one of his companions. "Tellios! This one is going out for you!" He strums his lute and his clear voice rings out across the field.

"Don't think I'm being funny when I say you got just what you deserve,
I can't help feeling you found out today
You thought you were too good you had a lot of nerve

Laugh laugh, I thought you'd die, it seems so funny to me
Laugh laugh, you met a guy who taught you how it feels to be… Dead!"

With the final word, he gestures at one of the monsters, unleashing magic in its direction.

Out of Character: : Bonus for d6 Inspiration to Tellias, while moving to 19.13, then cast Tasha's Hideous Laughter at C15. C15 needs to beat a Wisdom Save or fall prone laughing, which offers melle opponents Advantage on attacks of course. And there it is, my first magic post!

> TOPIC: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.