Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 22 of 49

Since it appeared that faerie fire it only - Page 22 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Sep, 2017 - 5:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 49 pgs.  18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26  ...Latest (49) »
Closed
PBP Greek Dungeons and Dragons To play in this Campaign you must first create an approved Character via: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
15th Sep, 2017 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #
Tellias Syntomo
Fighter BattleMaster 3
Character
Lieutenant / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 22

The Short End says...

Out of Character: In 'reaction' to the damage taken from C18, I will use one of my Superiority Dice to lessen the damage with the Parry Maneuver. D8 +Dexterity

In Character: Tellias moves with the blow from the new attacking creatures axe and before he can reply it is hacked down by his fellow Spartan. He turns his attention to the creature on his right and makes a thrust of his own, attempting to disembowel the thing with his magical Doyu!

Out of Character: if C8 dies from my next attack, I will then attempt to move to engage with C20!

Reconcile Edited: Glarion on 15th Sep, 2017 - 10:03pm

Tellias Syntomo Results:
  • Parry Maneuver on D8 (+2): 5 (1 roll)
  • Doyu Attack vs C18 on D20 (+6): 9 (1 roll)
  • Doyu Damage vs C18 on D8 (+4): 10 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
15th Sep, 2017 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #
Photokles
Cleric
Character
Lieutenant / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

The light bearer says...

Out of Character:
Yes, the bless on Briadia and Arcad, as well as Manos is still active.
Also, I Tellias has bless on him as well from Elymas as well as Brathark. So don't forget those d4s!

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2017 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread
A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Dodging out of the way from the slashing axe, Manos ducks passed the creature before advancing on the apparent magic user. He grips his weapon in both hands, bringing his staff down hard on the enemy.

Out of Character: I'm moving past C8(But avoiding C11), possibly triggering an attack of opportunity, and attacking C20. I am using the versatile feature to use both hands and deal d8+Strength. He will cast shield if hit.

Reconcile Edited: Robertreaper on 15th Sep, 2017 - 11:53pm

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2017 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 22 Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Niklaus smiles to himself as the foe he targeted drops to the ground, unable to do anything but laugh uncontrollably. He is able to make sure the creature continues to suffer the effect as he darts forward, drawing his shortsword as he attacks another foul creature. He briefly recalls his parents suffering at the hands of similar monsters as he strikes.

Out of Character: : Hideaous Laughter is kept up with concentration, so he uses his sword and moves towards 17.10 to attack C1. Depending on what is still up and its location, the specifics could be changed, but that is the basic idea.

16th Sep, 2017 - 7:52am / Post ID: #
Tellias Syntomo
Fighter BattleMaster 3
Character
Lieutenant / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

The Short End says...

Out of Character: Just to clarify and correct things up then, I reduced the damage from 9 down to 4, which means I have 31 HP at present thanks to +5 temporary HP.

Out of Character: Also I'll roll a D4 to add the Bless bonus onto my attack roll. I have added a bonus of 9 to this roll as that was my original attack roll.

Tellias Syntomo Results:
  • Bless bonus to my att on D4 (+9): 13 (1 roll)

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2017 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: Thomas,

Waiting on Keithas' action so we can complete round two and move on to round three.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Sep, 2017 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #
Photokles
Cleric
Character
Lieutenant / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 22

The light bearer says...

Seeing the brutish creature lop off the head of the Athenian soldier with one swing and then charge Elymas, Photokles rushes his mule around through his companions to what appears to be the center of the battlefield. Once there, the priest lifts his shield to the sky, "Let the power of Helios consume you!" The shield begins to glow as it catches the rays from the sun. As it does so, it increases in brilliance rapidly becoming a point of absolute, blinding light that doesn't even allow shadows to be cast upon the ground.

Out of Character:
Moving to hex 22.09 (Avoiding opportunity attacks) which will put me in position to be within 30 feet of all enemies and using my channel divinity "Radiance of the dawn" which makes all hostile creatures within 30 feet make a Constitution saving throw (DC 13) taking full damage on a failure or half as much on success.
I have to roll the two dice separate so I can add my bonus or else it would add it to both but all the damage is combined and the damage is radiant.

Reconcile Edited: Brandonfett on 16th Sep, 2017 - 3:26pm

Photokles Results:
  • Radiance of Dawn on D10 (+3): 5 (1 roll)
  • Radiance of Dawn on D10 (+0): 10 (1 roll)

16th Sep, 2017 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #
Keitha
Druid lvl 3
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 22

Servant of Dreams says...

Since it appeared that faerie fire it only hit a few, Keithas considers casting it again. Yet there is also another spell, one that can actually harm those in which she faced though given how the magic worked she wasn't sure it it might work.

Specific Action: Moonbeam, if no one sees an issue of it being used, otherwise I may just need to go with Faerie Fire again. Spell Attack is +6, from what I can tell.

Rather off topic, but...
My apologizes for the wait, I was dragged away to have a bit of social interactions. Though I didn't party as much as the others did. Admittedly, I might have been able to do it before this, but was juggling a few things.

Keitha Results:
  • Moonbeam on D10 (+0): 5, 4 (2 rolls)

> TOPIC: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.