Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 27 of 49

Briadia is still scouring the area looking - Page 27 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Sep, 2017 - 12:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 49 pgs.  23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31  ...Latest (49) »
Closed
PBP Greek Dungeons and Dragons To play in this Campaign you must first create an approved Character via: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
19th Sep, 2017 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #
Keitha
Druid lvl 3
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 27

Servant of Dreams says...

Keitha was glad to see the creatures defeated, though afterwards realized that she hadn't stopped to try and identify them. Looking to the others, she asks, "Was anyone able to catch what those creatures were?" For some reason, she didn't remember any details of what they were. This though actually worried the druid quite a bit.

Yet, they as still failed. Prisoners had been taken, counting one of their own.with Briadia needing to be found. Looking to those still there, Keitha will brush aside strands of red hair from her face before saying, "Let them go to Athens if they wish, though we need to figure out a way of finding those lost. At least Briadia, since she is needed for our journey." The druid knew they couldn't give up, even if the creatures seemed to just disappear.

Out of Character: My apologizes for the confusion before in my actions, and in not properly paying attention to all details. If I wouldn't have check this thread before going to bed I might have answered the question asked.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread
A Friend

Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Manos pulls out an empty mug from his satchel and shatters it against the Athenian's shield before staring at the soldier he manhandled. "This isn't over between us. We will finish this." His voice low and intense.

He then turns and runs in Briadia's direction.

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Brathark sighs loudly he is not happy that the others got away with the prisoners but he is happy they could rescue these two men. He is wondering how they will be as a group if they have hot heads that can not listen to reason. He heads back to his mule to meet up with Briadia to get her report on what happened. He says to the two Athenians "Head quickly to your city and tell them to be prepared for war. Tell them of this new enemy that has come for us all. Gods willing we will find a answer to this and we all can work together to defeat this evil that has taken this land."

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 27 Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

The force of the blow literally rips the shield out of the Athenian's hand. He blinks at you, not believing you could do that with a simple clay mug. He takes a step back and starts to lower his Spear. But his compatriot stops him with a simple command. Instead he picks up his shield and stands back next to the Athenian that Manos manhandled.

When Brathark speaks to them they look rather incredulous still at Manos. The leader of the two, the one Manos manhandled identifies himself, "I am Diokles and this is my countryman Lefteris. We were sent to Thebes to see about strange sightings on the road between Thebes and Athens. Shortly after we arrived I Thebes, all Hades broke loose and we were nearly trapped in the city. Stay clear of there, I fear it will fall and the army camped there head to Athens next."

He pauses then looks towards Manos, "Why does that one care so for a few Theban peasants with their worthless children? We saw them as we headed towards Athens and hoped they would be enough of a distraction to let us escape unnoticed, but they were too pitiful even for that simple task. Thebes and Thebans." He makes a disgusted look on his face and spits on the ground. He continues, "Again, I thank you for your assistance and for letting us continue our mission. There is no love lost between our countries Spartan, but if you ever have need you can count me as a friend. I have some influence in Athens."

Out of Character: Nice roll there Robert.

A little bit of history here. Athens and Thebes are perennial enemies. They have been competitors and fought each other for hundreds of years. When the Persians invaded Greece the first time and Athens beat them at the battle of Marathon in 480 BC, Thebes was actually allied with Persia. So, these Athenians would never risk themselves for Thebans, especially since they have a mission to complete.

Also, when the Athenian said to Brathark "There is no love lost between our countries," he meant that countries part quite literally. Each Greek city state was fiercely independent and believed themselves to be their own country. Other than language and some aspects of culture, there was no thought of a country of Greece. That wouldn't come for over two thousand years. That is why Greece never rally conquered anything, at least until Alexander; they were too busy fighting amongst themselves.

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Elymas pauses long enough to point at one of the dead creatures, "That is our enemy, not Thebes, not Sparta, not even Persia. This threat will require all of us to defeat. If you cannot bring yourself to care about Theban citizens, why by Hades should they ever fight for the sake of your loved ones? Go, get out of here."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 19th Sep, 2017 - 8:52pm

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Niklaus appears deflated when they hear word the women and children have somehow been lost, but brightens at the news that Briadia is well. To the Athenians he simply says, "The song of your rescue will be sure to mention your graciousness towards others." He joins the others heading back to where they should be able to find the Amazonian.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Sep, 2017 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #
Photokles
Cleric
Character
Lieutenant / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 27

The light bearer says...

Heading toward the last known location of Briadia thanks to Kria, Photokles is right on the heels of Tellias. As they enter the area that was obviously the place that the gladiator had reported only a mere half hour prior, the priest sees the bodies of the slain soldiers but they do not appear to be the only felled beings. A couple of the creatures he had just fought were sprawled across the ground, gaping wounds providing how they met their end.

Looking around, Photokles calls out for the Amozonian and her bear, wanting to confirm what Elymas had relayed about her being still alive.

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2017 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 27

Briadia is still scouring the area looking for any type of clue to where they went even though deep down she knows that is is futile. Seeing her companions entering the field behind her she is relieved that they are all alive.

Briadia takes long strides as she hurries towards them. Arcad ambles along beside her." It is good to see that everyone is okay. I see no soldiers however… "She gazes around momentarily and continues." I have failed here. They spotted me when I was following behind. Four engaged us and the others fled with the prisoners. By the time we had forced our way past them the others seemed to pass through some type of shimmering gate. All traces of them is gone beyond that point. It closed before I could get to it."

"I have an ability where I can concentrate and sense enemies within a fair distance. They are gone. I sense nothing. While doing that however I detected four large groups of these creatures surrounding Thebes. Just a short time ago their presence faded. From what I can tell all of these enemies are gone from this area." She bites her lip in frustration and paces around.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 20th Sep, 2017 - 12:23am

> TOPIC: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.