Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 29 of 49

Niklaus takes note of the strange designs - Page 29 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Sep, 2017 - 8:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 49 pgs.  25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33  ...Latest (49) »
Closed
PBP Greek Dungeons and Dragons To play in this Campaign you must first create an approved Character via: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
20th Sep, 2017 - 9:29am / Post ID: #
Tellias Syntomo
Fighter BattleMaster 3
Character
Lieutenant / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 29

The Short End says...

Tellias greets Briadia as he reaches the battle scene. Pleased to see her and Arcad mostly unhurt he dismounts his mule and offers his arm in greeting and speaks forth.

"Glad to see you both standing! How did they manage to escape you?" Tellias asks in somewhat a surprised voice, thinking something unusual must of occurred for them to evade Briadia and Arcad alike.

After Briadia explains what happened, Tellias gives a concerned look to the rest of the group. "The magic somehow does not surprise me, at least it answers how they managed to escape Briadia's tracking skills. But the fact they took the women and child is probably more worrying than if they had just slain them outright!"

Tellias takes this brief moment to examine one of the dead creatures at the scene. Then he moves to the barn to examine the scene there. When he returns he hears the conversation in it's full swing and overhears that Elymas hasn't found any traces of magic either.

"It would seem these fiends are getting help from the gods also! But whom and why is perhaps something we will need to address with the Oracle perhaps? If the creatures presence at Thebes is ceding we should probably push on to Delphi with all haste and start our quest proper as the long we delay, the more likely attacks like these will reoccur." He looks towards Thebes, then back at the burning barn.

Shaking his head he looks to the rest of the group "Whatever our quest is and wherever it takes, I hope we don't witness scenes like these again. I am Spartan! I am Grand Champion of all Hellas! I am used to death and war, it is a way of life for both Sparta & Gladiator alike. But this feels different. This feels like something far more sinister than warring nations, this feels bigger somehow."

After Brathark gives his order, Tellias offers a weak salute and prepares his mule to move to recover the wagon. As he leaves he walks up to Briadia and Arcad. He offers a small amount of cured meat to the bear and then speaking softly to Briadia "Well done here. You did what you could and killed many of these foul things. The fact that you two stand strong and feel anger is good. This will give you renewed purpose in the days and weeks ahead. Sometimes a seeming failure is in fact a glorious success. You have not failed. You are alive and have slain several of the enemy. This makes your mission worthwhile and your part in it was well delivered. Take solace in your actions and realise that if nothing else comes from today, you have the respect of this Spartan and I will gladly lay my life on the line for yours." With this he salutes her in the usual Spartan way and turns to get on his mule, riding out with Photokles.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Sep, 2017 - 11:52am / Post ID: #

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread
A Friend

Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Briadia shakes her Jews in response to Brathark's question." No, their presence is gone. There are no more around Thebes or near us."

Her brows rise in surprise when Photokles questions her about her ability. She shrugs as she thinks more on it." I know not from where this ability comes. It is one of many such things I have acquired recently."

She nods at Elymas." You are well spoken and make a good point. Even though we have been chosen by gods, we are not gods and must live with human limitations."

She smiles at Tellias' compliments. Arcad makes the meat disappear quite quickly. Briadia laughs at this." You have made a new friend. A little food and he is your friend for life." She smiles a moment before turning more serious. Arcad and I did what we could. Without this evil magic we would still be pursuing them. Thank you for your compliment. I look forward to fighting side by side with you against this evil. From the looks of things that shouldn't take long." She returns his salute as best she can trying to return honor to him.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 20th Sep, 2017 - 11:58am

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2017 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Brathark gets off his mule and examines the dead creatures to see what he can learn of them. He will examine the people from the farm to check them out too. Once he is done examining them he will get on his mule and tell the others he is going back to the other battle to examine the creatures there too. He wants to know more about these creatures and what their dead can tell them. He will also be looking for any unusual items and any coins they may have.

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2017 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 29 Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Once Brathark rides past Manos, heading back to the other battlefield; Manos realizes that he left his mule behind. In inward frustration he calls out, trying to keep his voice calm; "Brathark, could you retrieve my mule when you return?"

Hoping that he was heard, he continues towards the other site. Witnessing the area, and noticing the scene around him; he takes a rest against a nearby tree. He nods to Briadia showing respect and gratitude that she is well.

20th Sep, 2017 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #
Keitha
Druid lvl 3
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Servant of Dreams says...

Looking to Briadia, a soft voice will say, "I too am glad that you are safe, that we are all well and reunited. Still, what you say is concerning and in how the creatures simply disappeared." Keitha giving the beast mistress a small smile though her worry was also fairly clear. The druid offers a prayer to her gods as well to Artemis as well, asking the huntress for her wisdom in the days to come.

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2017 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Brathark notes that the creatures have dark skin, almost black and it is leathery. It is almost like leather armor, but not quite. Their weapons are different, their swords are much longer and with handles. It's of quite an interesting construction. But it mean little to Brathark. He also notes that their armor is constructed differently, like nothing he has ever seen before.

When he get's back to the battle area where they saved the Athenians he notes the same things about the creatures there. Then he examines the big creature. It has a bow of strange design. It is much longer than any bow he has ever seen before and it is constructed of two different materials. Its armor is also exceedingly strange, being plates of metal like his breastplate, but it covers much more of the body and it is curved and shaped to ward off blows. It even has hinges to cover joints. There is a symbol on the chest, but it is simply a black crest.

When he touches the bow he feels something strange, but he isn't sure what it is. He notes the other material may be some type of bone or perhaps horn? It feels odd in his hands, it would take practice to shoot with something like this, he thinks to himself. He continues to search the body and finds a sack attached to the creatures belt containing silver and gold coins of a design he's not seen before with a face he doesn't recognize stamped on it. Still, they would pass for drachma and minae.

The one who used magic appears to have nothing special. It looks exactly like the others, just as dark, just as ugly. Large filthy canine teeth. Ears extended and coming to a fairly pronounced tip. But upon examination it is wearing a silver ring of some type.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Sep, 2017 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 29

Brathark will take the bow and any arrows, the coins and the ring. He will take the armor off the large creature too. He will also take a couple of the swords since they are of a different design. This could help them learn more about them. He will head back to the others to let them know what he has found. The will place the coins, the swords and the armor in the wagon. He holds on to the ring and the bow.

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2017 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 29

Niklaus takes note of the strange designs for the weapons and armor, but they mean little to one without military training. However, the black crest on the leader's armor, and the coins might mean something. Once more he ponders the designs as they travel, hoping to recall some memory of a tale or legend that might relate to them.

Out of Character: : History Check… though I doubt it will come to much.

> TOPIC: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.