Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 30 of 49

Elymas is a little taken back, "Well, - Page 30 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Sep, 2017 - 3:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 49 pgs.  26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34  ...Latest (49) »
Closed
PBP Greek Dungeons and Dragons To play in this Campaign you must first create an approved Character via: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 20th Sep, 2017 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread
A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 30

Elymas will take a look through as well, hoping to make up for his failure with the transportation magic.

Out of Character: Detect Magic should still be active.

Sponsored Links:
20th Sep, 2017 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #
Keitha
Druid lvl 3
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Servant of Dreams says...

Keitha will think as well what she may know of the designs or those they had fought, studying what had been left behind. The druid hopes that a passing consideration of hers was incorrect, that she did not mistakenly miss out on offering more of the talents she had.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 20th Sep, 2017 - 9:55pm

Keitha Results:
  • Nature on D20 (+3): 14 (1 roll)
  • History on D20 (+0): 14 (1 roll)
  • Religion on D20 (+0): 2 (1 roll)

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2017 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

As Brathark returns with his mule in tow, Manos thanks him. He takes the time to examine the weapons and armor; taking his time picking up, weighing and test handling each of them.

Out of Character: I want to contemplate on the creatures in the battle; their movements and skill, as well as the required strengths and ability to wield this gear.

I'm unsure what kind of check that would be, some kind of knowledge check (If that was still a thing). Basically my character is trying to determine their CR and some other basic stats; like HP, to hit, AC, etc. But, you know, the roleplay equivalent.

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2017 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 30 Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Brathark is looking more at the armor and if it would fir one of them so that they can increase their armor for when they face these or other creatures like them. He turns to Manos and Elymas. "Can either one of you tell if something contains magic in it? I would like to know if this bow, this armor, the swords they used or this ring has magical properties that may be beneficial to us and our party. If we can help make ourselves harder to injure by these or other beasts that are not normal then maybe we will stand a better chance. Knowing that they have powerful magic to take them away or escape from harm I would like the two of you to look for those that deal with magic and take them out if we encounter these guys again. Save the fighting of the common warriors for the others. IF we remove their magic wielders then they can no longer escape with captives or escape from us putting a end to them. What do you think?"

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2017 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

"I'm game to take down the biggest threats first; that's how I fight anyways." Manos sits at the base of a tree, still holding one of the swords.

He is repeatedly test swinging it, though he does hand it to others when asked; usually taking it back afterwards to swing some more.

Reconcile Edited: Robertreaper on 20th Sep, 2017 - 11:05pm

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2017 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Yes, I can take a look Brathark, it would be good to at least know the properties of the gear they use."

Out of Character: already rolled for my examination.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 21st Sep, 2017 - 3:37am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Sep, 2017 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 30

Manos staggers forward from his seat a bit. "Wait! What?" He looks directly at Elymas. "You have magic that let's you detect magic!? What… How!?"

He starts rummaging through he satchel and then pulls out a small wooden box; holding it up towards Elymas. "So you can sense the magic in this?" He turns it a little, back and forth. "It is a family relic; though it didn't always look this way." He laughs briefly to himself.

"You're going to have to teach me how to do that sometime." He reaches into his bag, pulls out a piece of straw, pops it into his mouth, pushes his hood forward, and leans back against the tree; smiling in amazement.

Out of Character: Manos will begin a short rest, though will stop it if the group decides to move.

Reconcile Edited: Robertreaper on 21st Sep, 2017 - 3:45am

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2017 - 3:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 30

Elymas is a little taken back, "Well, yes. I might be able to show you, we seem to have a similar approach to our magics. Or similar enough in basic principle at least."

"Have you felt the pattern behind spells not drawn directly from the divine? I once suspected that Hekate was responsible for that weave, I am certain of it now. The ritual I discovered lets me see changes in the weave, gain some sense of their nature. Divine spells still have an impact on the weave and can be read much the same way, but they aren't drawn directly from it. It is more like they are channeled through."

"Your box, it changes, transforms somehow, does it not? Perhaps just its contents change, it is difficult to say more for certain without an indepth study."

Out of Character: we should be able to copy each others' wizard spells, but technically we need a good quantity of expensive materials to do so, I don't think either of us can afford it yet.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 21st Sep, 2017 - 4:11am

> TOPIC: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.