Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 31 of 49

As you weave your magic around the items that - Page 31 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Sep, 2017 - 6:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 49 pgs.  27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35  ...Latest (49) »
Closed
PBP Greek Dungeons and Dragons To play in this Campaign you must first create an approved Character via: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 21st Sep, 2017 - 4:31am / Post ID: #

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread
A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 31

Manos smiles widely. "Believe it of not, this little box can turn into a full ship. I know, unbelievable. I was just finishing some maintenance on her when I felt the magic within me. In a blink the boat was gone with this box left behind.

He pauses for a moment. "You know, the magic does sorta feels like a weave, never thought of it that way."

"Anyways, I spent sometime with this box, trying to figure out its secrets before I realized I needed a command word. Just a matter of time after that."

He puts the box back into the satchel. "How about you, got any magic items? I could probably help you learn my spells as well; though it would take some translating. I wrote it down as I perceived it."

Reconcile Edited: Robertreaper on 21st Sep, 2017 - 4:34am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Sep, 2017 - 4:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Elymas holds up the focus he had been casting with. "My Efthygrammzo rod. It serves to focus some spells, and intensify others. In the early days of magic, there was an incident that seemed to channel energy through an akontia (Javelin). I tinkered with it for a long time, and this was the result. I think it could become even more potent, but what that will take is difficult to say."

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2017 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Niklaus looks somewhat abashed and adds, "Well, believe it or not, while I never really tried to learn magic, it has come to me, through my music. I can even detect signs of magic myself."

Out of Character: : If no one has actually cast it on the stuff we recovered from the battlefields, Niklaus will Detect Magic…

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2017 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 31 Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Out of Character: Elymas has already cast it, we are just waiting on the Dungeon Master to see what we find.

In Character: "I found this crystal the same day." He says, raising the wooden hammer he has strapped to his side. Imbedded in the hammer is a large dark crystal, similar to obsidian, and diamond in shape. "I know now that this crystal was a gift from Hephaestus and it aided me in learning how to understand and use my magic."

He turns towards Nikolaus; "Did you also receive a magic item from the gods? Now I'm curious on if everyone got one. Might explain why we were the Chosen if we were all picked by the Gods years ago."

Manos chimes up so that the group can hear him. "It might be a good idea to take a moment and learn each others strengths, abilities, and magical items. Especially with more fighting ahead."

"I cast spells and punch things for the most part. I can also swing this staff pretty mean, when not aimed at a dodgy caster. My spells aid me in battle; though I've never thought to see if I can cast them on others."

He quiets down for a moment, before remembering one more thing. "Oh and I have a magic box that turns into a full ship, incase we need to sail anywhere. I've spent many years taking her out to sea, keeping up my skill. And obviously my trade is that of a wagonsmith." Manos is eager to learn more of those around him and how they are able to aid eachother.

Reconcile Edited: Robertreaper on 21st Sep, 2017 - 2:12pm

21st Sep, 2017 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #
Keitha
Druid lvl 3
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Servant of Dreams says...

"I have not received any gifts from of the gods myself," the druid will say, before continuing as she holds up her Staff for the Woodlands, "Though this was given to me as a parting gift from the faerie who raised me and taught me magic."

"I know of nature, of the animals, plants, and other creatures found within. I also know magic that might seem quite wild to some, yet it should become quite potent. Finally, because of my time among the faerie, I have a kinship with them that could play a role in our quest," She will finish providing that small bit of information.

Out of Character: Until tomorrow, good day.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 21st Sep, 2017 - 2:46pm

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2017 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Briadia listens to the others with great interest. She is excited and points st her waist. A dark belt that looks quite large for her Is looped around her waist. She has it cinched tightly." I received this from one of my Amazonian elders. When I was picked to attend the meeting in Sparta some said that they had a vision that I should take the belt. It is a powerful item long cherished by my people. Without it my strength diminishes."

"My others skills include understanding and working with animals, foraging in the wild and tracking anything and everything." She smiles at them.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 21st Sep, 2017 - 3:46pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Sep, 2017 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 31

Elymas says "I studied a broad range of magics rather than focusing on a few. My initial assessment is I am a little weaker than some of you, but my repertoire of tricks is rather varied. I can easily heal, harm, hinder or help as the situation calls for. Mostly I was focused on harming the enemy in that last fight, as bringing them down swiftly was of great concern."

"I am far from an oracle, but I also have found that I get flashes of the immediate future from time to time. They're not really under my control unfortunately, but I was able to dodge the first of the axe blows from the enemy leader thanks to that insight."

"In any event, it would certainly make sense for the gods to pick us out that way. Seed the more promising among the masses with a few gifts, choose those who use them well as champions."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 21st Sep, 2017 - 6:11pm

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2017 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 31

As you weave your magic around the items that Brathark retrieves, only the ring and the bow show any magical properties. You can't identify what exactly either of them do, but their magic aura is quite obvious.

The sun is now well on its journey down towards the western horizon. There are only a few hours left of daylight and your shadows are growing long. You can still see the plumes of smoke off in the distance. By your reckoning, you can get to Thebes as the sun begins to dip below that horizon. Alternately, you know that you could forego going to Thebes and continue your journey towards Delphi and possibly get there are few hours earlier tomorrow. Perhaps even while there is still daylight.

The way ahead of you looks open and free of any trouble. There are gently rolling hills in your vicinity, although as is true in most of Hellas, there are mountains off in the distance. The acrid smell from the now mostly burnt farm still lingers in the air and those sheep and goats that weren't slaughtered are wandering about skittishly, terrified by the smell of death in the air. You can still here the occasional pop of an ember or the sound of a small portion of the structure falling or settling.

Out of Character: Identifying magical items is a bit more difficult here. Since magic is relatively new, simply touching it during a short rest is not enough. It requires either an identify spell or actually experimenting with it… which carries risks.

> TOPIC: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.