Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 42 of 49

"Looks like we are headed to Thebes. - Page 42 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Sep, 2017 - 1:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

02nd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 49 pgs.  38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46  ...Latest (49) »
Closed
PBP Greek Dungeons and Dragons To play in this Campaign you must first create an approved Character via: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2017 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread
A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 42

Out of Character: Just to make sure, it is still night for the three of us? By my estimate it is somewhere around 8 - 10pm. With Photokles arriving about an hour after dusk, and us arriving an hour after that; plus travel time with the soldiers, its probably about 3 hours after sunset.

Reconcile Edited: Robertreaper on 27th Sep, 2017 - 11:55pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Sep, 2017 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

No, we've gone through 2 1/2 of three guard shifts. Let's say things slowed down and there was conversation not actually recorded, plus slowing down to look for tracks, and slowing down when you first heard soldiers. It is now close to 0400. That is 4:00 AM for you civilian types *wink*.

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2017 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Briadia glares at Arcad for a moment before breaking into a grin. He peaks at her and seeing her smile he lumbers over to her. She scratches him on his head." This is a tough decision. I originally thought to just leave for Delphi and let them find their own way. It was a very foolish decision. Tellias has a point though. We are all chosen for something that is terrifying. It is probably best to go into it at full strength. We will need all the help we can get. I vote to go to Thebes."

She glances at Arcad." It might be best for Arcad and I to stop somewhere outside the city and forage for food while the rest of you seek our lost companions. I'm not sure what type of reception either Arcad or I would receive here so soon after this horrible attack. This is of course if the group majority votes to go in this direction." She waits for others opinions.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 28th Sep, 2017 - 1:29am

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2017 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 42 Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

If we go into Thebes we all go in Thebes. We can forage fro food as we go. I will vouch for you and for Arcad to be welcomed into the city with the rest of us or none of us will enter into the city. We are the chosen ones. Arcad is part of us and I will not allow him nor you Briadia to be kept out of the city. If we go to the city. So far two votes to go to Thebes and one vote to continue to the Oracle.

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2017 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

"We were chosen together, we are stronger together. We never should have parted, but what is done is done. I too move to head to Thebes and reunite with the others. And then, then we must discuss how to ensure this does not happen again."

"If we do this, I will send Kria out, though she may require convincing after last time, if the others are spotted heading to the oracle after all, we can alter course to intercept."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 28th Sep, 2017 - 1:11am

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2017 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Niklaus shrugs. "I am pleased. I was sure there was a reason for us to go to Thebes even before the others went that way. Something about going there prior to meeting the Oracle. But I can't recall the precise reason. Ah well, we can ask when we arrive there. Once the skies lighten enough for travel I suppose we should set out, eh?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Sep, 2017 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 42

Out of Character: I honestly can't see how it is possible to be that late. For a three hour (I believe that is how long it would take to get to Thebes) trip, which left before dusk, to take up to 10 hours of travel. But Dungeon Master words are canon so I'll accept it.

There goes my plan of grabbing Photokles and heading to get to Delphi by early afternoon; instead of midmorning as it would have been had we travelled through the night. Hell, seems the whole trip was a bust since I'm not even sure if we've reached the city yet and yet our allies will apparently be here soon.

Not saying I'm pissed, but I am saying I'm perturbed. It would have been nice to have advanced the roleplaying further than where we got; just saying.

Reconcile Edited: Robertreaper on 28th Sep, 2017 - 1:27am

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2017 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 42

"Looks like we are headed to Thebes. Briadia if you and Arcad can range a bit ahead we can start moving out now to arrive just after day break. This is one of the reasons I decided to take a rest break last night while it was still light out. Getting a early start was a main goal. If that is ok with everyone?"

> TOPIC: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.