Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 43 of 49

As they finally approach Thebes a long sigh - Page 43 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Sep, 2017 - 2:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 49 pgs.  39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47  ...Latest (49) »
Closed
PBP Greek Dungeons and Dragons To play in this Campaign you must first create an approved Character via: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 28th Sep, 2017 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread
A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 43

Briadia grins at them. She hefts the bow." I haven't had a chance to attune myself to the magic yet but I'm ready. I will have to do that later. The unfortunate part of this detour is that we won't get to Delphi during daylight hours. We are looking at getting there late in the night. That is if we find our acquaintances quickly and everything goes perfectly."

She helps to start breaking down camp then heads out with Arcad." I will make sure that we are safe ahead. May the gods watch over us." She takes off ahead on her mule with her new bow at the ready. Arcad growls irritably as if not ready to move yet and shambles after her. She waves to her companions and disappears into the night."

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 28th Sep, 2017 - 1:56am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Sep, 2017 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Brathark gets on his mule and starts out. "Well time to get moving if we want to be close to Thebes by daylight. The sooner we find the others the sooner we can head on our original quest. Elymas keep your bird ready for now we can have him range ahead when it gets light out. If you will."

28th Sep, 2017 - 3:41am / Post ID: #
Keitha
Druid lvl 3
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Servant of Dreams says...

Considering, Keitha says, “We could start by probably checking to see if there was anyone else who came to the city during the night, to likely be met by whichever soldiers were nearby.” Looking to Kallikrates, she continues by answerIng his question with, “When protecting our homeland, my people can be fierce. Especially when facing those that would do them and their family harm.”

She offers a small smile when asked if all women of the Celt Tribes are so beautiful, before blushing as she says with that soft yet musical laugh of hers, “Oh please, you flatter me.” Pausing, the druid with continue in a teasing tone, “More, I have learned from nature and the creatures who call it home that beauty can reveal hidden danger.” Keitha thinks.back on what she had been taught, that's not only for the forest call danger in itself but the of the faerie as well.

Speaking of how the gods had picked those within the Grand Council to be their chosen, and speaking of her own experience by sayiIng, “I saw how Artemis had made her presence known, a deer by her side. It was as if feeling very heartbeat of nature, as the Huntress surprisingly choose one who had given only a passing interest in the gods of this land and was from a place far different.” It truly had been an experience, Keitha thought.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 28th Sep, 2017 - 9:29pm

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2017 - 5:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 43 Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Slowly Manos tenses up as he looks around. He turns to the soldier next to him and asks; "About how much farther until Thebes? It is hard to tell on this dark night." There is a bit of unease hidden in the gruffness of his voice.

Reconcile Edited: Robertreaper on 28th Sep, 2017 - 5:47am

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2017 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

We are just waiting on Photokles action. One of the most important men in Thebes is addressing him right now. This is actually a historical figure with some wrinkles due to the alternate history.

28th Sep, 2017 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #
Photokles
Cleric
Character
Lieutenant / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

The light bearer says...

Photokles looks up at who apparently is the more senior authority figure here, "Well, if he is as you say, 'one of your best', what can I say or do that I have not already to sway you? It would appear your minds are already set to believing me an enemy, as such, it seems as though it is YOU that needs to disprove what I've claimed… "The priest's tone grows more annoyed as he continues, "Otherwise, if you are not going to allow me to help those who may be injured or take me prisoner for allegedly 'spying', I am inclined to take my leave."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Sep, 2017 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 43

Pelopidas looks at Photokles, "The law may be different in Rhodes but I am not the accused, you are. You must prove your innocence. And I urge you to do so quickly. As for just letting yo leave." He simply shakes his head and looks at Photokles, waiting.

As Manos and Keitha are led by the Thebans the dark walls of Thebes appear as they crest a hill. Knots of soldiers are now visible all over the battlefield, picking through the dead of both Thebes and the enemy creatures. Kallikrates looks at Keitha and Manos, he has been largely silent for much of the walk here, "We will look for my brother and between his men and my men we'll find your friend. But first I ask, I sense more to you two then what you say. I know you don't know me, but I ask yo to trust me. What is your true story?"

Bands of soldiers wave at Kallikrates, he seems to be fairly well known. As you travel you get nearer and nearer the walls. You can still smell the hint of smoke in the air and see the scarred walls, even through the darkness. Slowly a gate looms in front of you, the doors open but a crack so they can be closed quickly if the need arises. Kallikrates looks at you waiting for an answer and then offers more information, "I'll give you some information to maybe establish some bond, they came from nowhere as if stepping out of the very air. I've never seen the like. They used magic as if they lived it their whole lives, not just the last ten years, and their armor and many of their weapons are like none I've ever seen, even among the vast armies of Persia."

The main group starts on their journey without any incident.

Out of Character: How far out in front is Briadia?

Post Date: 30th Sep, 2017 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 43

As they finally approach Thebes a long sigh of relief can be heard from Manos. With the sigh, noticable tension is removed as well; as he begins to relax once more.

Upon hearing the question, Manos is surprised for a moment and then smiles; admiring the young man's insight. "Everything that we told you is the truth; just not all of it. Now that we are in the city, it is likely necessary to share the rest; as our ally may have and it may make it easier to find him."

He pauses long enough to look to Keitha, giving her a nod saying that it is okay to speak more freely. "We are the God's chosen. As is our ally; and a number of others a few miles from the city. They remained behind for various reasons." He laughs briefly. "New groups, am I right?"

"Anyways, we have to grab him; give out any additional aid we can, before heading on to the Oracle." He turns to the sky, raising his crystal'ed hammer, and calls out; "Hephaestus aid me."

Radiating down from the hammer, a golden armor forms upon his body; first along his raised arm and then the rest, piece by piece. Once completely armored, the entire suit fades to a faint, almost afterimage, only slightly visible.

"That is how my new friends and I met."

Out of Character: I recast Mage Armor. This time I used the crystal granted by Hephaestus to bypass material components, unlike last time where I used the leather from the horse reins, and so I felt it appropriate for the spell to appear different.

Reconcile Edited: Robertreaper on 30th Sep, 2017 - 2:53pm

> TOPIC: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.