Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 44 of 49

Briadia nods and heads out again. "Stay - Page 44 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Oct, 2017 - 7:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

11th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 49 pgs.  40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48  ...Latest (49) »
Closed
PBP Greek Dungeons and Dragons To play in this Campaign you must first create an approved Character via: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
30th Sep, 2017 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #
Keitha
Druid lvl 3
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 44

Servant of Dreams says...

Looking to the man, Keitha will offer with a bow and tone of apology, "It is as Manos offers, that we have spoken the truth just simply didn't give all the information. For myself it was less with an intent to be deceptive as perhaps a bit of humility. I wasn't certain whether or not it was my place to say we are the gods' chosen on a mission to meet with the Oracle of Delphi."

She hoped Kallikrates wouldn't be too upset, keeping such information from him. Offering a soft smile the druid will offer display for him and the other soldiers as well, much like Manos did, by planting her staff firmly into the ground saying, "Stand back." Keitha will wait until the others have given her some room.

Once they had and she calls upon the staff's power and it begins transform into a fully grown tree, one that is sixty feet tall and has a five foot diameter trunk, and its branches at the top spread out in a twenty foot radius. With but a soft;y spoken word of command, once she allowed the tree to be observed for a good few minutes, it will again transform back into a staff.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 1st Oct, 2017 - 4:00am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Oct, 2017 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread
A Friend

Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Manos maintains his composer, but inwardly he is truly amazed at Keitha's power. It was far greater than he thought the little one capable of. He nods to himself and remembers not to underestimate her anymore.

Reconcile Edited: Robertreaper on 1st Oct, 2017 - 4:14am

1st Oct, 2017 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #
Photokles
Cleric
Character
Lieutenant / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The light bearer says...

Photokles scowls at the man, "Then take me to your injured who appear as though ready to cross Styx and you'll witness the power Helios has granted me."

Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2017 - 4:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 44 Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Kallikrates looks in amazement at Manos' armor. But then he is truly stunned by Keitha's display. His men stare wide-eyed as well. They enter the gate and soldiers look down from the walls in utter amazement. Kallikrates says, "Let us hurry. I would talk with my brother. He is my twin, but though we look alike more different two men can't be. He received all of our mother's caution and I all of our father's audaciousness. Sometimes he is too slow to trust and I too quick." He walks you through the streets of Thebes. They are starting to wake now as people are taking advantage of the cool air before the hot Greek sun rises to bake the Earth. They arrive at a building with guards placed around it. As they get close the soldiers hail Kallikrates, knowing him instantly. "My brother should be in there," he says to Manos and Keitha.
_

The main group travels towards Thebes with little trouble. As the very first glow of pink begins to show in the east Briadia and her great bear sense people. Briadia sees Arcad sniffing the air and knows immediately there is someone…or something near. Then she hears them, voices of men speaking in Greek, much too loudly for any semblance of stealth.
_

Pelopidas cocks an eyebrow at Photokles' offer, "Yes, that would show us your allegiance quite nicely. Mind you, if you hurt any of our people then today will be the day you draw your last breath." He turns and heads out the door with Hippolytos at his side. Those two are followed by Pelopidas' two guards. Photokles exits right behind those four with Hippolytos' two soldiers right behind him, keeping a close watch on him. Upon exiting Photokles hears, "Hail Hippolytos, my brother, what have you this night? Oh, I'm sorry General Pelopidas. I did not see you there."

Pelopidas says, "Well met Kallikrates. Who have you there?" And Hippolytos also replies, "Hail my brother."

Out of Character: The soldiers near Briadia have no idea she is there. By her estimation they are still a good 75 paces off. Photokles, Keitha, and Manos all see each other at the same time Kallikrates says, "Hail Hippolytos my brother, what have you… "

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 2nd Oct, 2017 - 4:50am

Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2017 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Briadia hears the noise of men and sees Arcad sniff the air. Hearing them speak in Greek she doesn't want to encounter them without her companions. She motions to Arcad to follow her. They turn and race back towards her companions. She knows that under the cover of darkness they will have a very difficult time picking them out.

Out of Character: : She will update the group of the soldiers just ahead. That is if she isn't detained. She isn't trying to be stealthy because Arcad has no stealth ability. I might have to switch her companion out. I didn't think about that aspect of it. She is stealthy but it is hurt by Arcad.

2nd Oct, 2017 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #
Keitha
Druid lvl 3
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Servant of Dreams says...

Looking to Photokles before then to Manos, the young druid will smile before turning Kallikrates to say softly with a tune of amusement, "It seem that you have helped us find our companion already great Kallikrates, thank you." Keitha gave quiet thanks to Artemis as well her gods back home for this luck.

Looking back to her wayward companion, Keitha says in a more disapproving tone, "You are lucky we came looking for you, the others wanted to just leave you behind though Manos insisted in going after you." The druid will sigh, a small smile still playing on her lips.

Looking to Pelopidas, she will give a respectful bow of her head before saying, "Please forgive any trouble or upset our companion has brought, especially in arriving when he did, and thank you in taking care of him." Keitha's expression was grateful, though also concerned given how the cleric seemed to have neither the cart nor anything else really with him.

Specific Action: Persuasion used on Pelopidas, to hopefully put at ease his distrust and concern with the man claiming to be a priest of Helios as well a chosen of the gods. Though will farther explanations perhaps still expected.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 2nd Oct, 2017 - 3:53pm

Keitha Results:
  • Pelopidas on D20 (+6): 13 (1 roll)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2017 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 44

When Briadia comes back towards us I will stop and listen to what she says. Looking to the others I say, "Seems we should travel together for now as we head towards these soldiers. Maybe they can tell us some information of our wayward companions." He will start heading towards Thebes again. "Briadia can you take point again but do not get too far ahead."

Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2017 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 44

Briadia nods and heads out again. "Stay back Arcad." Her companion shuffles behind her a short distance. She will now stay about a quarter of a mile ahead of the group. She looks closely in every direction.

Out of Character: : With the light she should be visible to the main party now.

> TOPIC: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.