Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 45 of 49

Niklaus purses his lips, then says, "Briadia, - Page 45 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Oct, 2017 - 7:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 49 pgs.  41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 
Closed
PBP Greek Dungeons and Dragons To play in this Campaign you must first create an approved Character via: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
2nd Oct, 2017 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #
Photokles
Cleric
Character
Lieutenant / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 45

The light bearer says...

Upon seeing both Keitha and Manos, Photokles is a bit surprised. As Keitha speaks about the rest of the group and their intentions, the priest frowns, "Leave?! Was I not clear when I spoke as I said I'd be back by the mornings light? Do the ones I am to embark on this quest with lack so much patience?"

Photokles then turns back to the Thebans who were surrounding him, "These are two of the others I mentioned to you, fellow chosen of Olympos. Hopefully their presence will further lend to the validity of all I have told you." He then gave a nod to Manos in acknowledgement then continued, "Now, let us see to those wounded."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2017 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread
A Friend

Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Manos nods back and then approaches with no hesitation. He attempts to walk past those around Photokles to stand by him, while saying; "Let's get to those wounded then. We've got places to be after this; so we need to aid you as best we can and get back on the road." His armor gleaming a bit of the torchlight, still golden in this predawn light.

Reconcile Edited: Robertreaper on 2nd Oct, 2017 - 9:21pm

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2017 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Pelopidas' soldiers immediately bar Manos from getting near Photokles by crossing their spears to bar his path. The two soldiers behind Photokles immediately take a more aggressive stance with their spears as well. Kallikrates yells, "Hold, I believe this man and this woman to be two of the God Chosen from the council in Sparta that we heard of. Hurting them could bring even more catastrophe to Thebes.

Pelopidas looks on in amazement at the gathering. Then he looks at both of his officers, Kallikrates and Hippolytos and says, "It appears we may have misjudged this one" he points towards Photokles. "But I will wait until we see if they can do what they claim. Let us take them to the house of the healers and see what miracles they can bring. Let the three walk together." His soldiers immediately stop barring Manos' way.

Pelopidas whispers to Hippolytos who calls one of his soldiers and whispers something to him. The soldier takes off at a run heading up a rather wide thoroughfare to you know not where. He continues and leads the group to a large building. You can hear the groaning from here. He looks at you then, "There are many in there who will soon have to pay the boatman." His features soften, "If you can help my countrymen and women I would be in your debt." He opens the door and the smell of death immediately assaults everyone's olfactory.

Before they enter Hippolytos moves to Photokles' "I may have misjudged you. I have always been the suspicious one and my brother Kallikrates the trusting one. This time I fear his personality served Thebes better than mine. I offer you my apologies." He holds his hand out to you in the traditional Greek manner to grasp each other's forearms. Pelopidas, Kallikrates, and the soldiers look on to see what Photokles does.
_

Briadia reports to the main group and then moves to get back in her position as scout. As she moves away from the main group she can hear the soldiers, but they are far off. She can also vaguely see torches far off. Arcad sniffs the air and growls just a bit. When she is less than a quarter of the way to her position her senses are struck by a sense of evil. A sense that evil is returning, and in great numbers. But she senses nothing else without concentrating. She stops for a moment and concentrates and she is immediately assaulted by what she senses. Thousands upon thousands of these creatures are returning. They are to the south, between four and five miles from where she kneels on the ground. Her knees are weak when she rises from the sheer vileness that ran through her.

Out of Character: These turns are over long time periods. I assumed that Briadia took the time to concentrate and find the source of the feeling. Briadia and the rest of the main group are moving mostly slightly north of east to get to Thebes from here.

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2017 - 4:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 45 Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Manos pulls out his healer's kit, making the rounds quickly; pointing out those in most need of aid to Photokles.

He then makes a second round bandaging those with lesser injuries. If he finds any who need stabilizing, he will focus on them; even using uses of his healer's kit to ensure their survival.

Out of Character: Here are a half dozen Medicine rolls to diagnose and treat injuries.

Reconcile Edited: Robertreaper on 3rd Oct, 2017 - 4:12am

3rd Oct, 2017 - 8:46am / Post ID: #
Tellias Syntomo
Fighter BattleMaster 3
Character
Lieutenant / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

The Short End says...

Tellias tries to ease Arcad. "Easy boy, your mistress is not far and will no doubt return to us soon. She is safe at present and will come to no harm if it is within our powers to prevent it." He tries to offer the mighty bear a piece of chicken to calm him, all the while staying alert, as he recognizes the signs from Arcad sniffing the air, that there may be more to the bear's anxiety than simply not being at his mistresses side.

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2017 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Briadia senses the evil taint again. It cannot be. They have returned. Focusing in, after a few minutes she knows where they are. By this time her companions ride up and see her standing still. Arcad walks over to her uneasily.

There is a look of anger on her face." My friends, I have grave news. I can sense the presence of our strange enemies again." She points to the south." There are thousands and upon thousands of them four or five miles south of us. They have just returned." She grimaces at the thought." It is sickening."

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 3rd Oct, 2017 - 7:05pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2017 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 45

Brathark looks to the others. "We are close to Thebes now. Let us go and warn them that these creature have returned. We can help defend the city of these creatures and maybe help learn more about them. We should make haste. Plus warn any soldiers that we see that once again Thebes can be attacked soon." Brathark starts to move a bit quicker in the direction of Thebes.

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2017 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 45

Niklaus purses his lips, then says, "Briadia, can you tell the direction they are moving? If they were going to attack Thebes again, why not simply stay, or come back to the point from which they left? I fear they have another target, and one we may not have time to warn." The bard once again racks his brain to recall if they passed anything of note as they journeyed that way…

Out of Character: : Rolling as Survival, but ignore the modifier of straight INT.

+  « First of 49 pgs.  41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 

> TOPIC: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.