Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 47 of 49

Looking to Kallikrates and Pelopidas, the - Page 47 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Oct, 2017 - 3:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 49 pgs.  43 44 45 46 47 48 49 
Closed
PBP Greek Dungeons and Dragons To play in this Campaign you must first create an approved Character via: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 4th Oct, 2017 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread
A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 47

"Tellias, we must stay together, we just went through this. Briadia should be able to get a sense of their direction as we move, we can simply stop each half hour or so."

"Our only choice and chance is to strike at the heart of this threat, together, and we must seek the oracle first for that. Let us keep on."

"I am doubtful that the information will be of use, it seems as if the enemy will have struck and be gone before we can get word to anyone. But if you wish, I can ask Kria to fly south and determine their direction."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Oct, 2017 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Keitha, Manos, and Photokles move around the house of healing, giving aid they where can and providing comfort where nothing else can be done. Pelopidas, Kallikrates, and Hippolytos stay on the periphery, but you can note tears visible in the eyes of both Pelopidas and Kallikrates and running the down the cheeks of Hippolytos. Then they watch the miracle of the girl child, and they come over. Pelopidas says to each of you, "We have misjudged you, what aid do you need from Thebes? You said there are more of you, that you have friends." He instructs one of his soldiers to go let all the roaming patrols know.

Kallikrates and Hippolytos then ask leave to go back out. You can see they are tired, but their country is in danger. Their very way of life is threatened. "Hippolytos says, we will look out for your friends and tell them you are well and here if we find them. We will bring them to Thebes when we find them." Kallikrates then asks Pelopidas, where will they be. He answers, "We go to the council. I ask you three to accompany me there. I must make a report and they will have questions of you."
___

As the main party moves with the scouts in the lead, Briadia stops for a minute here and there to see what she can sense. The feeling of so many of her enemy nearby makes her physically ill, nausea almost overwhelming her. The sun begins to rise and then she feels their movement, they groups are splitting in two. One group heads south and one heads slightly northeast, towards Thebes. They are moving slowly due to their size. She can't be sure of the numbers due to how many there are but they number well into the thousands, possibly as many as ten thousand in each group. Briadia is shaken and is slow to rise.

Arcad sniffs the air as the main group catches up and then you all hear it, talking and even some laughter, in Greek. It is coming from the East, from the direction of Thebes.

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2017 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Brathark looks at Briadia as they get closer to her. As she gets back up he looks to her. "This is taking a toll on you. Let us dispense on reading their action for now and head directly for Thebes all of us so that we can warn them and be reunited with the others in our group and figure out when we will be going to the Oracle as planned. We did not ask for this detour but it is firmly with us now."

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2017 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 47 Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Briadia shakes her head while trying to clear it. She grows slightly pale." It is worse. They are splitting into two group. Many thousands in each group.. Maybe ten thousand in each. One is headed this way. The other is headed south. I.." She is interrupted by the sounds of Thebians approaching." They need to know as soon as possible." Briadia looks at Arcad who looks in the direction of the men.

4th Oct, 2017 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #
Tellias Syntomo
Fighter BattleMaster 3
Character
Lieutenant / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

The Short End says...

Out of Character: Sadly my post is now way out of date with my confrontation to Niklaus so I will have to remove it and let that moment pass…

In Character: "Come lets reach that patrol with all haste and head on to Thebes immediately. Time has now left us thanks to yet more indecision. If we cannot decide upon a leader and work as a group we have no chance moving forward in this quest." Tellias shakes his head and spurs his mule onward towards to the nearby sounds of soldiers.

When they are within sight he will hail them "All haste fellow Hellans! All haste! Your attackers have reassembled a few short miles away. Two groups have assembled with many thousand in there number. One groups heads south, the other marches this way! All haste fellow Hellans!" He shouts with urgency and authority, but without fear or desperation, trying instill a sense of urgency into the soldiers, but not intent of spreading fear.

Reconcile Edited: Glarion on 4th Oct, 2017 - 8:50pm

Tellias Syntomo Results:
  • Performance check on D20 (+3): 20 (1 roll)

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2017 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: Glarion, For your information Briadia didn't have to get anywhere near the bad guys to ascertain their whereabouts or where they are going and Kyrroeth posted that Briadia was heading back to lead the main group.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Oct, 2017 - 7:23am / Post ID: #
Tellias Syntomo
Fighter BattleMaster 3
Character
Lieutenant / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 47

The Short End says...

Out of Character: Ninja, oh yes I know how Favored Enemy works, but I always played it my mind that the ranger requires some time for concentration whilst they tune into their senses to track and find said enemy, figured Briadia would be doing this whilst on the way to Thebes, but would obviously need to stop or go very slowly whilst doing so. Hence the need for a split so the rest of the party could race ahead and warn those in Thebes, whilst I stayed to protect Briadia as she used this feature *wink*.

5th Oct, 2017 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #
Keitha
Druid lvl 3
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 47

Servant of Dreams says...

Looking to Kallikrates and Pelopidas, the druid will nod before saying, "I see no problem with going with the two of you to this council. Though… "Keitha will take two healing potions from her bag and offer them to one nearby still offering medical attention before continuing, "Here, use this in small doses. It should at least help bring back a few from death's door."

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 5th Oct, 2017 - 3:13pm

+  « First of 49 pgs.  43 44 45 46 47 48 49 

> TOPIC: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.