Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 12 of 49

Looking over the map, Niklaus notes that the - Page 12 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Sep, 2017 - 5:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 49 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (49) »
Closed
PBP Greek Dungeons and Dragons To play in this Campaign you must first create an approved Character via: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
11th Sep, 2017 - 7:34am / Post ID: #
Tellias Syntomo
Fighter BattleMaster 3
Character
Lieutenant / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 12

The Short End says...

Tellias is already awake and prepared for departure when the kings come knocking, having already had the assistance of Tauthinias before the boy left for the stable.

He says his farewells to his kings and those gathered, receiving applause, well wishes and more than a few kisses goodbye, anyone would think this is the last time they would see him!

He puts his equipment strapped to his mule and heads out with the others. Hearing Brathark's suggestions for a marching order he is a little put out by his suggested position at the rear, having seen himself at the head of the column leading the way, much like his role in Spatan society, but already aware of the statements made to him the night before he bites his tongue and takes up a rearguard position. Not feeling his skills are at best here but not wanting to seem pushy as Brathark obviously feels he is the true leader among and above them all being thrice chosen, as he likes to point out all to regularly it feels to him.

Still he will perform his given duty to his best and follows Bratharks non-order, orders for now, deferring to the soldiers knowledge in this situation.

Out of Character: : Tellias is obviously not happy about this situation, but is still feeling a little knocked in his confidence given the exchanges from the night before. He takes up his position to the rear of the caravan, a few hundred feet behind the main column. Although in areas of woodland or narrow paths he will close this distance to around 30 feet.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Sep, 2017 - 10:18am / Post ID: #

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread
A Friend

Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Niklaus exits the house, followed by his sisters. The three engage in a group hug, and his sisters whisper to him to stay safe. "Fear not for me. Look at the traveling companions I have for this grand quest. I am sure I will be safe, and I will return with many tales and songs. You two stay here, and stay safe as well. If you think you will be safer in the city, find rooms."

He climbs aboard his mule and listens as the soldier "Offers" an idea for travel. Niklaus simply nods and moves closer to the rear of the column than the front, though he stands in the saddle to watch the Amazonian ranger ride ahead, then settles down and simply moves with the group. Fortunately the mule is willing to basically follow the group, so he strums his lute, singing songs as they go. "Any requests?" he asks.

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2017 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Manos responds to Niklaus' inquiry; "Do you know anything from Iphigenia in Aulis? I never got to see the play but I've heard it was good. Plus a song depicting an epic adventure seems fitting."

He uncorks a bottle of something and takes a swig. His body shivers for a moment from the strength of the liquid, before he recorks it. His smile widens as he adds; "That is until you write your own epic ballad of our journies."

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2017 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 12 Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

As they ride Brathark will ride from the front to the back and back to the front a few times as he takes stock of how everyone places themselves. He is glad that the others took his suggestions. When he is in the back riding along side Tellias he speaks to him. "I know you may have preferred to be in the front of the line but I wanted one of the better fighters back here to watch over the supplies. I know as well as you do that if our supplies are compromised then we ourselves will be compromised. I value your input and will listen to your advise if you and the rest want me to be the leader in this. I am open to suggestions if another wishes to be the leader."

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2017 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

The first three and half days go by without incident. It takes 2 1/2 days to pass through the Peloponnesus, land under Spartan control or tightly allied with Sparta. Gently rising hills pass by and you see fields of olive trees, grapes, wheat, and barley. The occasional sheep herd or goat herd pass you by as well. The helots pay you little mind, simply going about their daily ritual.

Towards the end of the third day, as you pass the Polis of Corinth you enter into territory nominally under Athenian control, although the odd Spartan patrol still passes by. When they see you they hail you all and make way for you. "Chosen Ones, come back with it, or on it," they say to you as you pass. They say that to each of you, high honor to those not of Spartan lineage.

Towards mid afternoon of the third day Kria sees smoke rising far off in the distance. This is not the smoke of a campfire or coming from a cooking oven, or even a dozen cooking ovens. This smoke is dark and angry. With keen eyes, Kria sees multiple plumes and sees it far off still. You'll note on the map that you aren't far from Thebes, a large Polis, although there are numerous villages in this part of Greece.

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2017 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Elymas reports, "Smoke on the horizon, enough to be a burning village, maybe even part of Thebes. I'm sending Kria out to investigate."

[Take a look little one, but do not endanger yourself. Come back as soon as you have a good idea of the situation.]

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Sep, 2017 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 12

Niklaus looks over the map and tires to get a sense of where he smoke comes from. "Is this location of the smoke along our route, or will we have to deviate some distance to investigate?"

Out of Character: : Ninja, do we have a separate thread for Q&A Support, as in Daishain's game? If we already have one, can you put a link to it in the first post back at the start, please?

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2017 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 12

Looking over the map, Niklaus notes that the smoke is not directly on their route, but neither is it too far off of their path.

Out of Character: Done as you requested sir. Sorry, I thought I already had those in there.

> TOPIC: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.