Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 13 of 49

PREVIOUSLY: Tellias watched from his position - Page 13 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Sep, 2017 - 7:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

20th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 49 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  ...Latest (49) »
Posts: 390 - Views: 16965
Closed
PBP Greek Dungeons and Dragons To play in this Campaign you must first create an approved Character via: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
11th Sep, 2017 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #
Keitha
Druid lvl 3
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 13

Servant of Dreams says...

With a look of concern, Keitha will offer her thoughts saying, "I think that we should check it out. Someone could be hurt, and even if no one is the fire could spread to actually bring other concerns." The young woman did consider that it may be nothing, or even a trap, but felt it was important to at least check.



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Sep, 2017 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread
A Friend

Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Brathark looks at the map and where they are going. "Since it is not far out of our way we should proceed towards it." He calls forward to Briadia. "Briadia, head towards the smoke. Check it out but stay back some." Turning to Tellias, "Tellias can you head that way with Briadia to help and get a military prospective of any possible danger." Elymas stay close and report what your owl sees. Stay alert everyone there is danger in this quest and we need to see that we all stay alive to complete this quest."

11th Sep, 2017 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #
Photokles
Cleric
Character
Lieutenant / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The light bearer says...

Having been made aware of the smoke in the distance, Photokles responds, "If there are people who require assistance, we should help. If it's the result of these strange creatures that are being spoken of, we will at least get an understanding of what we may be up against."



Post Date: 11th Sep, 2017 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread
A Friend

Page 13 Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Niklaus begins racking his memory. As they approach the vicinity of the smoke, he tries to recall any obscure fact about the city or village that appears to be the source, or that is closest to the source.

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2017 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread
A Friend

Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

"Yes you are correct my friend. I think we will soon find out what is going on. I hope your services are not needed and this is simply a fire that has gotten out of control. Keitha what do your senses tell you? Is this a normal fire of some type or something else? Manos, is there anything you can tell us or what you think about this?"

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2017 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread
A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread

Elymas speaks up again, "Agreed with all of this, but let us save the speculation until we know more for sure, Kria should return with more information long before we get close to the place."

Out of Character: Dungeon Master's call on how long it takes her to fly there and back.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Sep, 2017 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #
Keitha
Druid lvl 3
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 13

Servant of Dreams says...

"Let me see," She will say while casting guidance, first when seeking out with her senses and then when trying to recall if anything seems off about the smoke. This taking a couple of minutes.

Specific Action: She will be casting Guidance twice, first for a Perception check and then for a Nature check. Casting time for both taking a round, though since we are out of combat perhaps not something I need to be worried about since it is a cantrip.

Out of Character: First roll as normal, second is the one for gaining advantage.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 11th Sep, 2017 - 7:02pm

Keitha Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+3): 21, 12 (2 rolls)
  • Nature on D20 (+3): 15, 19 (2 rolls)


11th Sep, 2017 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #
Tellias Syntomo
Fighter BattleMaster 3
Character
Lieutenant / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 13

The Short End says...

PREVIOUSLY:
Tellias watched from his position at the far rear of the group, listening to the faint sounds of the melos, the company's melopoioi sang out. He also studied Brathark as he circled around the caravan and went from point to point. Then the inevitable approach came towards him. He knew that he would come to try and win Tellias on side, the thing is that Tellias knew that he he didn't need to be won over. He was on team, but not necessarily happy about his place in it.

His place had been made clear by the group and all had welcomed Brathark as the leader without even a slightest discussion on the matter. Still he could serve an important purpose guarding the rear and flanks, whilst the attractive Amazonian, Briadia, took care of the frontal portion of the column.

He nodded short and sharply in greeting to Brathark. Tellias listened to the soldier as he tried to sell his case to him, but he could see there was no point in discussing any other position than as was currently.

He didn't hold anything against the Spartan particularly, the group had been willing to jump to the first voice that suggested order and with Brathark being the "Thrice chosen" it seemed the most likely outcome, given the events of the previous evening.

"I have no desire to lead a land train to Delphi. Your time in the military gives the you upper hand in this instance as my combat experience is in the arena, vs beasts, singular combatants or all out mass brawls. And in the Ekklsia my experience is on discussing matters that are far above the heads of most Spartan citizens and soldiers on the whole, although we do have occasion to discuss the plight or success of those Spartans. Such as the successes of Cynisca at the olympics and whether a statue should be devoted to her achievements or not or the transgressions of a soldier with a member of the royal family and whether he should be executed or neigh. All are matters that will provide no real use or purpose in this moment, but I will play my part when the time requires it and I am needed. For I am Spartan and I am Ares incarnate!"

Tellias looked straight ahead as he spoke. Never shifting his gaze from his duty. Showing neither delight nor disappointment, envy nor bitterness. He was set to his current role without question and he would do his duty or die trying, as every Spartan would. He bore no malice to Brathark personally, he was just struggling with his inner demons, and at present losing the battle his inadequacies and insecurities were sowing in his thoughts.

Out of Character: : I posted this post some time ago but for some reason my PC didn't submit it correctly at that time and has only just posted it up!? Please remove it if it is interfering with the current part in the story…I can always repost my actions below.

In Character:
CURRENTLY:
Tellias moves forward to join Briadia as they ride to investigate the column of smoke. "So how long have you and Arcad been together? I once saw a bear not unlike him tear the arm off of a Persian like pulling apples from the tree."

Out of Character: : Tellias tries to break the ice with this statement, trying to find a common ground in Arcad.

Attached Image Edited: Glarion on 11th Sep, 2017 - 7:35pm




 
> TOPIC: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.