Jamieb Introduction

Jamieb Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 12th Sep, 2017 - 12:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2017 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

Jamieb Introduction
A Friend

Jamieb Introduction

Hello!
I'm a life long tabletop role player. As an adult, I've found it difficult to get much time at the table. I thought this might be nice way to exercise my mind, hopefully to motivate me to pick up my unfinished novel of my from 12 years ago.

I've played/run the following systems:
Dungeons & Dragons 1e, Dungeons & Dragons 2e, Dungeons & Dragons 5e. Cyberpunk 2020, Rifts, GURPS, Torg, Star Frontiers, World of Darkness (White Wolf)

Never done done play post or anything online regarding gaming

Thanks you!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Sep, 2017 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Jamieb

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

Welcome Adventurer! We bid thee greetings and we're glorified by thy declaration to be part and parcel of good adventuring.

For thy knowledge all Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Games are kept here: [+] Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Board. To learn the 1-2-3 steps for Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go straight to the Dungeons & Dragons Start Guide where a sage has posted steps to follow.

Don't worry young master, there is also another Thread for thy consideration: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?. Yet, if ye still be havin' questions do ask here, thy Introduction Thread, and someone will address thee.

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2017 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

Jamieb Introduction
A Friend

Jamieb Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Greetings, always good to see more players around. The first Hordebot link goes where the current Dungeons & Dragons games are. We have 1 2E, 2 3.5E, and 2 5E games at present

We could always use more players and/or Dungeon Masters, though I would suggest holding off on the latter until you get a bit more used to the way games work on here.

> TOPIC: Jamieb Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,