Gknightbc Introduction

Gknightbc Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 19th Sep, 2017 - 6:44pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 6 45 83 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Premium Editor
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 451
Avg: 6.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 115.91 FP
Charm: 53

Gknightbc Introduction

Hello everyone!
Long time gamer here, joining up into some Play By Post sessions, mainly due to how damn busy my life has been! I've been gaming for more than 3 decades, mostly fantasy themes, but some of most everything. I play MWO online, when I can squeeze it in, but I am a long time fan of Dungeons & Dragons - all editions. I've played most every class, and I am coming into this board willing to fill in whatever a party may need, class-wise. I am a para-RPer and I've been know to get a bit long in description, so beware!
Here's hoping to see you all in the Realms, soon!

Contribution: Premium / Renew: 3 October 2018 | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Judaism | Reason: RPG D&D | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 19th Sep, 2017 - 5:23pm
Signature:
Post Date: 22 July 2018 - 3:04 am / Post ID: #

Sun Tzu Quote "The direct and the indirect lead on to each other in turn. It is like moving in a circle--you never come to an end. Who can exhaust the possibilities of their combination?" -- Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Gknightbc Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

Welcome Adventurer! We bid thee greetings and we're glorified by thy declaration to be part and parcel of good adventuring.

For thy knowledge all Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Games are kept here: [+] Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Board. To learn the 1-2-3 steps for Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go straight to the Dungeons & Dragons Start Guide where a sage has posted steps to follow.

Don't worry young master, there is also another Thread for thy consideration: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?. Yet, if ye still be havin' questions do ask here, thy Introduction Thread, and someone will address thee.

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Gknightbc Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Gknightbc

We love long winded gamers here on these boards! Welcome. We have a few games ongoing for you to look into, although I think only a few of the 3.5e games have openings. I'd like to tell you, this is a well maintained site and the mods do their jobs and do it well, keeping trolls away. Not that it's bad to have trolls in a Dungeons & Dragons world *wink* Also, we're a friendly bunch so if you have a question to ask don't hesitate and someone will chime in with an answer.

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

Premium Editor
Lifestyle

Introduction Gknightbc

Thanks so much for the welcome! It usually doesn't matter much what system I play, as long as the play is enjoyable. I'll cruise my way around the boards for a bit before picking a game to join, but I expect that anyone who comes here has much the same purpose as I do. As far as trolls go, depending on the version, I'll keep some fire handy. :D.

Contribution: Premium / Renew: 3 October 2018 | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Judaism | Reason: RPG D&D | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 19th Sep, 2017 - 5:23pm
Signature:
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

Gknightbc Introduction

Hi Gknightbc! You've been welcomed fully which make my job lighter. As Abnninja said, you can ask a question here if you are unsure where to go or what to do next. We also have many topics on Canada if you will like to share your experience: Canada Search Results Page 1 of 23

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Premium Editor
Lifestyle

Gknightbc Introduction

Okay, my first question - I've just started the ROK II game and almost immediately got stopped *smile* The profession page has no listed professions for my character. Where do I ask about this kind of thing? :).
PS, I've tried a different browser, but it still ends up with just the "Save Thy Profession" button under no choices.

Attached Image Edited: Gknightbc on 19th Sep, 2017 - 6:24pm

Signature:
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,921
Avg: 8.1 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 929.05 FP
Charm: 333

Gknightbc Introduction

Hi Gknightbc! Welcome. You used the submit button in the game which is the correct method. I am working on it now and will reply to your Email. Thanks for your patience.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Investigating Topics | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

Premium Editor
Lifestyle

Gknightbc Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

I didn't know I had, actually. I just did again, in case there was confusion with someone else's submission of the bug. Enjoy bug-stomping!

Signature:
Guest please SHARE: "Gknightbc Introduction" on:

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Sponsored Links:

If Gknightbc Introduction is not what you are looking for then you may wish to Start A NEW Topic.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gknightbc Introduction

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

World Issues

USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 1 Week Ago
China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By Reformist 1 Week Ago
USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By News 7th Jul, 2018 - 7:27pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 27th Jun, 2018 - 11:14am
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By Skeptic 27th May, 2018 - 1:05am
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By Opinion 24th Apr, 2018 - 10:56am
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Opinion 17th Apr, 2018 - 9:54am
Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?:
Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack By News 16th Apr, 2018 - 9:46pm
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Wizard 15th Jan, 2018 - 9:36am
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Swell 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm