Gknightbc Introduction

Gknightbc Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 19th Sep, 2017 - 6:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Gknightbc Introduction
A Friend

Gknightbc Introduction

Hello everyone!
Long time gamer here, joining up into some Play By Post sessions, mainly due to how damn busy my life has been! I've been gaming for more than 3 decades, mostly fantasy themes, but some of most everything. I play MWO online, when I can squeeze it in, but I am a long time fan of Dungeons & Dragons - all editions. I've played most every class, and I am coming into this board willing to fill in whatever a party may need, class-wise. I am a para-RPer and I've been know to get a bit long in description, so beware!
Here's hoping to see you all in the Realms, soon!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Gknightbc

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

Welcome Adventurer! We bid thee greetings and we're glorified by thy declaration to be part and parcel of good adventuring.

For thy knowledge all Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Games are kept here: [+] Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Board. To learn the 1-2-3 steps for Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go straight to the Dungeons & Dragons Start Guide where a sage has posted steps to follow.

Don't worry young master, there is also another Thread for thy consideration: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?. Yet, if ye still be havin' questions do ask here, thy Introduction Thread, and someone will address thee.

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

Gknightbc Introduction
A Friend

Gknightbc Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

We love long winded gamers here on these boards! Welcome. We have a few games ongoing for you to look into, although I think only a few of the 3.5e games have openings. I'd like to tell you, this is a well maintained site and the mods do their jobs and do it well, keeping trolls away. Not that it's bad to have trolls in a Dungeons & Dragons world *wink* Also, we're a friendly bunch so if you have a question to ask don't hesitate and someone will chime in with an answer.

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

Gknightbc Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Gknightbc

Thanks so much for the welcome! It usually doesn't matter much what system I play, as long as the play is enjoyable. I'll cruise my way around the boards for a bit before picking a game to join, but I expect that anyone who comes here has much the same purpose as I do. As far as trolls go, depending on the version, I'll keep some fire handy. biggrin.gif.

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Gknightbc

Hi Gknightbc! You've been welcomed fully which make my job lighter. As Abnninja said, you can ask a question here if you are unsure where to go or what to do next. We also have many topics on Canada if you will like to share your experience: Canada Search Results Page 1 of 23

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Gknightbc Introduction
A Friend

Gknightbc Introduction

Okay, my first question - I've just started the ROK II game and almost immediately got stopped *smile* The profession page has no listed professions for my character. Where do I ask about this kind of thing? smile.gif.
PS, I've tried a different browser, but it still ends up with just the "Save Thy Profession" button under no choices.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 19th Sep, 2017 - 6:24pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,010
Flag Posts: 51,667
Avg: 6.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,574.05 FP
Charm: 394

Gknightbc Introduction

Hi Gknightbc! Welcome. You used the submit button in the game which is the correct method. I am working on it now and will reply to your Email. Thanks for your patience.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

Gknightbc Introduction
A Friend

Gknightbc Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

I didn't know I had, actually. I just did again, in case there was confusion with someone else's submission of the bug. Enjoy bug-stomping!

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Gknightbc Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,