Gknightbc Introduction - Page 4 of 5

Gknightbc, thank you for supporting the work - Page 4 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 27th Feb, 2018 - 3:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Post Date: 25th Dec, 2017 - 9:16am / Post ID: #

Gknightbc Introduction
A Friend

Gknightbc Introduction - Page 4

No, not specifically looking for combat, but the assignments seem to have it show up. Also, the character has been foretold to die at age 37, yet I reached age 35 very fast. I also got trapped in the Parody Quest, which kept going and going.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Dec, 2017 - 9:37am / Post ID: #

Member + Author
[?] CPosts: 1,034
Flag Posts: 3,902
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 16.7%
[+] Gain: 1,379.41 FP
Charm: 71

Introduction Gknightbc

Don't take up any assignments until you have some combat skills at high level and good armor. Check your advisor so that you know what's missing.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 19th Sep, 2007 - 1:15pm
Signature:
Post Date: 27th Dec, 2017 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

Gknightbc Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Gknightbc, thank you for supporting the work done here by making a Donation for Forum Points. Your account has been credited with the FP equivalent of what you donated: 1,000 FP.

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2018 - 10:18am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 69
Flag Posts: 1,553
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.2%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: 11

Page 4 Introduction Gknightbc

Gk, are you still involved in [ROK 2]? I was doing that for a while. I may get back into again, but will need to create another character for it.
But, definitely paying a visit to the [Palace of Parody], helps getting you to level 1. But getting a well paid profession, I think also helps. I'm thinking of starting in an apprenticeship, next time. Possibly, Blacksmith, Bowyer?

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 6th Jul, 2016 - 3:01am
Signature:
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2018 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

Gknightbc Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Gknightbc

I've stopped playing for a couple of reasons. One is that it's not really my style of gaming. If all I wanted to do was grind levels, I'd play WoW or something. Secondly is that there is little forgiveness in the system. Once you've chosen an action, your options are limited, including trying to escape a bad situation. I didn't have a lot of luck with general use of the game, and the Palace had me stuck in the tunnels for so long I actually gained two full levels! One time earlier, I was stuck for three days in the tunnels and died, which apparently isn't normal. So, I'm not playing any further.

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2018 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

Gknightbc Introduction

Hi Gknightbc, what you wrote about ROK 2 reminded me of something admin detailed before. Regardless of if you want to play it again or not reading the following link may better explain how many players approach the game and what ROK 2 is about: Winners & Losers In Ruler Of Kings II.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Feb, 2018 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #

Gknightbc Introduction
A Friend

Gknightbc Introduction - Page 4

Just an For your information for those who care - I've started a new job that is happily busier than my previous, and pays better, but my posting times will have to be fewer. This means that I will be posting typically early morning PST, or later afternoons. It shouldn't prevent any regular game activities, but I'll be a bit less prolific. biggrin.gif.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 27th Feb, 2018 - 3:23pm

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2018 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

Gknightbc Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 4

Gknightbc, thank you for supporting the work done here by making a Donation for Forum Points. Your account has been credited with the FP equivalent of what you donated: 500 FP.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Gknightbc Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,