Lorehunter Introduction

Lorehunter Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 10:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 6:16am / Post ID: #

Lorehunter Introduction
A Friend

Lorehunter Introduction

Thank you for adding me the group. I grew up playing Role-playing Games and reading fantasy fiction. What I am looking forward most is growing in my writing. I have written a couple of adventure modules, but want to improve. I also want to improve characterization to improve my writing and improve the games I GM. I am looking forward to joining the story!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 9:58am / Post ID: #

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

Member Junior
[?] CPosts: 14
Flag Posts: 32
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.3%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: none

Lorehunter Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the game. Im new here aswell and look forward to interacting with your characters. This is probably a good place to build your writing skills and also a reason I am here.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 20th Sep, 2017 - 10:59pm
Signature:
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

Lorehunter Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Lorehunter

Lorehunter,

Welcome to the boards. This is a great place to work on writing skills. We have a few prolific writers here. You should check out a few of the ongoing campaigns too for some of the writing there. I also wanted to say that these are well run and maintained by the mods and the players are a friendly lot. If you have a question come back here and ask it and one of us will invariably chime in with an answer.

> TOPIC: Lorehunter Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,